CASTLE 2022 PRE-REG!

Ryan S

Scholar
Pre-regs are due by Saturday, Oct 15th at 11:59 PM.

The event for PCs will cost $65 ($80 without pre-registration) and NPCs PLAY FREE!

The site opens at 6PM on Friday, October 21st, with lay-on as close to 9PM as possible. Game-off will be approximately 10AM on Sunday, Oct 23rd with everyone cleaned up and out by Noon.

This event will take place at the following site:

Parker Scout Reservation
Miller Castle
21930 Paradise Dr N
Nisswa, MN 56468

Tenting is permitted on this site. Please include a note in your pre-reg if you plan on tenting for the weekend.

Our pre-reg form can be found by clicking here (you will need to be logged into the CMA before clicking this link, otherwise after logging in you will need to click the link again). Pre-registration should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies. If you are unable to pre-reg through this form, or if you have any questions about your sheet, you can contact logistics at: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com

You may prepay for the weekend by sending your payment over Paypal to gm.alliancemn@gmail.com. You should use the "Send to a Friend" option when you do this. In the notes include your name, the purpose of your payment, and your character name.

Please note if you’re a first time player you should contact us so we can help with your character creation before the event.

Pre-regs are due by Saturday, October 15th at 11:59 PM. You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

PCs:
  1. Zach Serocki (Elros)
  2. Brad Kramer (Zihr)
  3. Robert Erlandson (Axalion)
  4. Sid Price (Beryl)
  5. David Eberhart (Heinricht)
  6. Andrea Rye (Gertrude)
  7. Zachary Breiter (Travis)
  8. Claire Benike (Cassandra)
  9. Ryan Wessner (Bluwolf)
  10. Michael Fox (Natalya)
  11. Jared Myers (Glenn Stormwolf)
  12. Emma DeRoode-George (Edwina)
  13. Tim Sireno (Sentofino)
  14. Anna Dabrowksi (Lorelei)
  15. Tanner Spencer (Venrick)
  16. Sol Gage (Brunhilde)
  17. Brittany Erlandson (Mira)
  18. Laura Sheets (Aicha)
  19. David Raatz (Iganeous)
  20. Anthony Mungo (Raganzi)
  21. Kelly Leveille (Kira)
  22. Brenda Hawkins (Mint)
  23. Kyle Schmelz (Liam)
  24. Judah Bolz-Weber (Tall Sean)
  25. Carly Baehr (Fiona)
  26. Jonathan McNicholes (Roff)
  27. Rebecca Breiter (Kiora)
  28. Daniel Perez (Kylar)
  29. Eli Lloyd (Kalen)
  30. Tab Merkel (Wick)
  31. Ethan Bronson (Oakengrove)
  32. Alexander Thompson (Sarvenius)
  33. Matthew White (Tarn)
  34. India Furney (Crow)
  35. Bryce Koke (Bruisy)
  36. Jennifer Sireno (Jamina)
  37. Ainsley Sailer (Star)
  38. Alex McLean (J'rajj)
  39. Rynn Lund (Auryn)
NPCs:
  1. Ryan Schmidt
  2. Ryan Codner
  3. Matt Machtan
  4. Brytton DeRoode-George
  5. Jordan P
  6. William Podulke
  7. Nevan Hard
  8. Jarret Ray
  9. Cole Duguid
  10. Jacob Bryan

Last edited:
pre-reg and pre-pay sent!!! Looking forward to the event . . .

I just remembered something i saw when i was signing up, when i was signing up through the CMA the cost for this event was listed at $75, here it is listed at $65, is this an error or is something wrong?

David Raatz

The $75 listed hasn't been updated from when we changed the price of admission, and represents the cost if you don't pre-reg. The listing here in the forum post is the correct amount.

Is there going to be a post for rooms for castle? I saw the medical requests, but wanted to follow up for those of us that don't meet that critera.

Is there any more info about MPR coming up during the event?

Back