Castle Event Prereg From 2016

Lurin

Duke
Where does the time go? Our December 2nd-4th Event is fast approaching!

Site will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 10:30 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will be head at our Castle site located at.
21930 Paradise Drive
Nisswa, MN 56468

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $75 for PCing and $25 for NPCing, with a $15 discount for pre-registering (making it $60 to PC or $10 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information.Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg tologistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, November 28th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:

1.) Andrea C R. (Gertrude)
2.) Emma B. (Ilana)
3.) Josh C. (Bayleon)
4.) Mike V. (Kip)
5.) Zach S. (Eärendur aka Elros)
6.) Griffin ? (Argose)
7.) Chris J. (New Character)
8.) Ryan S. (Roderick)
9.) Tyler K. (New Character)
10.) Jordan F. (Valentino)
11.) William P. (Errick)
12.) Andrew S. (Mithrodates)
13.) Wade H. ((Backup) Oliver)
14.) Matt M. (Victor Von Griffon)
15.) Kiefer (Nikolai)
16.) Patrick L. (Artamis)
17.) Sarah S. (Tondra)
18.) Ben B. (Roben Orlovosky)
19.) Jon M. (Roff)
20.) Alexander T. (Gandian)
21.) Bryan B. (Damian A.)
22.) Kyle S. (Briar)
23.) Carly B. (Fiona)
24.) Ryan B. (Asher)
25.) Tristin W. (Fredrick)
26.) Jacob G. (Aurious)
27.) Dani C (Isabo)
28.) Jessica P. (Keladry
29.) Nathan B. (Nyio)
30.) Carrie S. (Pebbles)
31.) Rob D. (Kit)
32.) Mariah S. (Talitha)
33.) Sierra P. (New!)
34.) Elaine M. (Kari)
35.) Seamus C. (Benjamin)
36.) Wanda (Naomi)
37.) Ryn L.(Auryn)
38.) Christina S. (Socora)
39.) Jared H. (Thorn)
40.) Elise D. (Keranna)
41.) Jenny S. (Jamina)
42.) Ranee J. (Smalls)
43.) Rick B. (Oliver Prime)
44.) Adam P. (Asura)
45.) Ryan B. (Grull Grook)
46.) Thomas M. (Novi.)
47.) Nick P. (Foss)

Register PCs.

1.) Sid P. (Ragnarok)
2.) Emma A. (Nihaiya)
3.) Peter H. (Cho Ko Nu)
4.) Ashley H. (Oriele)
5.) Katie O. (New Character)
6.) Ben Svnsson (Jack)

Pre-Registered NPCS:

1.) Esten R.
2.) Dan L.
3.) Teague M.
4.) Greg L.
5.) Amy M.
6.) Jeremey M.
7.) Dave G.
8.) Chris H.
9.) Josh M.
10.) Crystal Kastl
11. )<your name here?>

Last edited:
Are y'all looking at doing another castle event this year? You may end up with a handful of west coast visitors :)

September 22nd is scheduled for Miller Castle! And it's likely going to be the finale of a 10-ish year plot arc, so it's bound to be a really good event.

You guys should attend! Its a solid venue.

Awesome, thank you!! I will see if I can get a group for this year :) If not, then next year

Awesome, thank you!! I will see if I can get a group for this year :) If not, then next year

Fair warning that it is rather unlikely we'll be using the castle again in 2018, the expense of it's rental generally limits it to about once per 18 months ^.^ The back to back years is a bit of a special occasion. Also if you are sure you are coming I highly recommend one of the private rooms that will be available likely in April for reservations.

Fair warning that it is rather unlikely we'll be using the castle again in 2018, the expense of it's rental generally limits it to about once per 18 months ^.^ The back to back years is a bit of a special occasion. Also if you are sure you are coming I highly recommend one of the private rooms that will be available likely in April for reservations.

Thanks for the heads up!! I think I have a crew interested in one of the 4 person private rooms (unless they come a little bigger than that?)

Thanks!!

The 4 person rooms are fully worth it. We've grabbed one the last two Castles, and the beauty of a shower stall alone is worth it.

Back