Catalyst: For Sale

Draven

Count
I am looking for bids for a Stone Bowl of Burning Water. I am to understand this is the catalyst for the ritual Summon Elemental, Foundation.

On a side note, this catalyst was acquired during the feet-and-hands-stretchy-dancing Peace quest. I know that Swift, Rain, Boulder, their shovel-wielding friend whose name escapes me, Snows, Simon Crow, Flynn, Amara, and Talia were there. I also know the polearm-wielding Gypsy in the fine hat was there, but I do not know her name, either. If there was anyone else there who I did not name, please contact me.

---Zeth

Oh Zeth, I was there too.... for the most part.

Darien

Khaberakh there; little guy, point ears...

Noted. Loan was also there.

Current bid is at 7.5 gold. Also, I forgot to mention that if you'd like your bids to remain anonymous, feel free to send me a private dream message. If you don't care..well, just dream it here so everyone sees. But I guess that was obvious....okay, stopping now!

This auction will go until the first of September, and delivery will occur at the next Tarndale meeting. If there is active competitive bidding going on at the 1st, I'll extend the auction until a final bid can be determined.

A reminder that, without further bids, this auction will conclude shortly.

Back