Catelysts

Yumo

I am Yumo.

I apologize if this is too long. I do not know much about Catelysts, but there was a lot of discussion recently about searching for them. I was wondering if anyone has taken on the scholarly pursuit of identifying and listing each of them with some description?

(Ex. Warrior Trolls Blood is needed as a catelyst for Impressive Sounding Magic Ritual, you must kill the troll and locate its crystallized heart's blood.)

If this catalyst listing endeavor has already been completed, has a map of these lands where each of the catalysts has been located previously been created? Possibly offering any advice to those who may travel there in the future?

(Ex. When going for the Pegasus hooves make sure that you are not hunting new Pegasus as this will greatly upset Pebbles of the Horse Clan. Instead take the hooves from those who would kill such beautiful creatures and deliver fatal punishment. Or possibly just tell Pebbles? Based on the respect shown by those with power.)

If this also already exists, can someone please direct me to this information? Thank you taking the time to read what I have asked. I apologize if any of the information I gave above is incorrect. As I said I know very little about these things at this time.

Thank you.
I am Yumo

Hello I am Yumo,

I have does research in to Catalysts and could share what I have found. However, it seems the magic are still shifting and there has been occurrences as of late where the traditional catalysts does not match the item. I will leave you a copy of what I have in the Flaming Skull.

Aramais Seablade

(OOG https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/catalyst-naming-update.41962/ based on this owner vote the Catalysis can have different reps for the same Catalysts)

Back