Celestial Formalist for hire...

Joetor

Hello Everyone,

I have spent a significant amount of time studying the art of celestial magic with a focus on formal casting. I have reached a point in my studies where I feel comfortable offering my skills to those who would find them valuable. I can assure the successful casting of most rituals and reduce the chance of failure in more difficult ones by a great deal. I have yet to fail a single ritual except for that one time I tried to cast a lore ritual on an incomprehensibly powerful artifact and it blew up in my face, not my fault. I have recently become capable of True Empowerment and can provide examples of residual effects on items that I have created.

Please contact me if you are interested. You will need to provide the scrolls and reagents for your casting. Reagents I can conserve during the casting are your property and can be used to reduce my fee if you wish. All of my fees are based on the difficulty of the ritual(s) involved and the ritual manipulations requested. Gift vouchers purchasable. Good negotiators will receive discounts. I will answer questions pinned to this post.

Ask around. I am good at what I do.

-Arkelos "The Maelstrom" Maelstrom

Last edited:
In light of the lore ritual cast at the Scholastic Aureboreum, you may wish to update this advertisement to accurately represent yourself.

Earthen Apprentice Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth

Thank you.

VVT

Back