Celestial Guild services.

asura

Honorable adventurers,

With great pleasure I'm here to announce that the Celestial guide will be offered limited circle of power to the adventuring community. If you would like one to sleep in and protect your valuables it would cost you 2 gold pieces. If you wanted to include somebody the guild is also willing to cast a investiture as well. This will also cost 2 gold per person. If you have any question please ask, and yes these circles will be Celestial in nature.

Also please have the proper means in making your own circle. This will speed up the process, and ensures that you are satisfied with the circle that you have made.

Lastly if you would like to have any rituals cast and need help please let me know. I'm willing to cast any ritual that I can. I ask that you tip me for my time. If you want me to use my high magic I'm going to charge you 1g per point of high magic spent.

-Master Asura Akuma

I will certainly be looking to purchase at least two circles of power, each with two invested members. I am also a member of the celestial guild, if that matters

---Emric
Wizard With a Greatsword

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back