Celestial Services for August Gathering

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers,

In case it was not yet known in every corner of the Sheltered Lands, the subject of Celestial Magic is where Shadow's Light thrives, and I offer my magical services to those that need my Celestial power during our visit to Roskaria! While I am more of battle caster these days, I still am able to cast rituals of the 27th tier of difficulty without issue and would be more than willing to cast for you. With that, I am offering the following services:

1. Ritual Casting: 1 gold per 5 minutes of casting, plus 1.5 gold for each ritual manipulation you would like me to prepare. All scrolls, components, and catalysts must be provided. Additional conditions may apply depending on the specifics of ritual(s) you would like me to cast.

2. Weapons of Tempered Rage: I alone have mastered the art of creating Weapons of Tempered Rage, powerful creations forged from Dragonglass with particular strength against the Corrupt. In fact, it was these very weapons that pierced the Shade's final protections and brought him to his permanent death! If you are interested in the creation of such a weapon for yourself, please contact me privately and we can discuss the necessary materials and costs.

If you know ahead of time that you would like me to cast a ritual for you that requires special preparations, please contact me prior to the gathering so that I can appropriately prepare my formal manipulations. Even if you do not require any manipulations, if you have a ritual you would like me to cast or would like me to create a Weapon of Tempered Rage, it is appreciated to know ahead of time if possible so that I may plan accordingly. And of course, if you have other requests of a magical nature that I may be able to assist with, be certain to let me know and I will be glad to discuss them with you.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Magus of Tempered Rage

Back