I have broken down and cried,

I want to tell you something,
So there won’t be any doubt,
You’re so wonderful to think of,
But so hard to be without.

FallingStar

Last edited:
Lidda,

If you refer to Stahn Revahn - know his remains were collected and are well cared for.

In Service,
Cyn

Cyn,

No, I speak of my flesh, blood and spirit.

Celestial my son, my brother Sylvos and my cousins including Stan Evan Star were murdered by the Founder. He sent the town pieces of their permanently dead bodies.

Matron FallingStar

I am so sorry to hear this Liddia, I hope the Fates are kinder to you very soon. No one should treated in such a manner. I hope the situation is dealt with soon and no one else is harmed.

Yours In service,
Cyn

Well, I don't reckon I know any of the right kind of words. I don't even reckon I should say anything at all. Still, I never been one to keep my mouth shut, so here goes.

I'm sorry. I know that don't do anything. And I bloody wish I'd got the chance to put a bolt through that Founder. Of course that don't do anything neither, but it's what I got. I'm sorry.

I never had any of my folk go dead for good before, but I reckon it's awful. Like a hole gone right through where your heart used to be. I don't know. I'm no poet. Anyhow, I reckon all that's just to say, if there's anything as I can do for you, well, I will. Even though I reckon there's not. I'm sorry. I really am.

Yours in service? (Is that the right thing to put?)
Tellen

Matron,

I had the pleasure of meeting your brother on a few occasions, he was a selfless individual of great moral character. I mourn for him and the others. If you wish I would love to invite you to tea. The Ruby Forest is lovely this time of year, and my pupils could use some words of wisdom from a respected matron.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer,

I would be honored to share tea with you. Please send me a missive when you can.

Matron FallingStar

Back