Celestial

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Celestial,

I do not know where you are but, it is very important that you get in contact with me. I just want you safe at home. Please, come home.

Your Mother

Celestial,

What happened was not your fault. Things have changed and you need to be with your family. You must get in contact with me. You must come home now. No more discussion.

Mother

SMITE IT CHILD THE! THE CREATURE THINKS ITS BEHOLDEN TO YOU!

YOUR POWER AND MAGIC DWARF EVEN HER LEGACY TAKE HER AND LIVE FREE OF HER SHACKLES.

YOU BELONG TO YOUR KIND NOT THE BLIP ON REALITY THAT THIS ONE RACE IS. YOU ARE IMMORTAL.

I know not who you are or where you come from. But, I shall make one thing clear. As crystal as the limpid pool. He has choices to make, and those are his alone to make when he is ready. When he is truely ready I will not stand in the way of his choices. But until that I time I will take every action to shepard him. So I SWEAR IT! Do NOT test my resolve in this matter

You know FRIEND, you should stay out of this, Your opinion did not matter than and does not matter now...Celestial I have not meet you but I am beginning to learn of you. Know that our kin value loyalty, if you have chosen the children of fortannis as your family and have learned their ways, you should honor them with your protection. The child who calls itself your "Mother" needs your care for she is nothing. Let the stars and the planets guide you in any decision you make,

a kinsmen
Yordril

Back