Challenge yourself.

youthculture

Fighter
In playing other LARPs this summer, I realized what I have been missing and craving: roleplay and an immersive environment. To that end, this weekend I offer you a challenge: stay in-character. Be pro-active with roleplay. Lose the anachronisms of our rules and gameplay that are easy to fall into and I promise you that you will find a much more satisfying gaming experience.

To my end, I am going to be trying my damnedest to stay in character at all times once I'm in game and only break character for clarifications and holds. Who wants to join me?

I'll be doing this.

Doesn't mean Angrag won't be silly. Angrag is silly sometimes.

Sometimes? He's silly in the best of possible ways.

Ali and I decided to make this same effort at our last game. It was a day event, and we only broke character when we went to NPC (there was 1 NPC other than 3 staff members, it seemed like the right thing to do). It made a world of difference.

I'm in for trying to do this. I've never PCed before, so I figure the second I lose focus I'll fall apart, so I'd better get a vise grip on my concentration.

In! Let's play!

In my role as turbo *** kicker and grouchy Paladin, you will nary find me not in character. This I swear, before the old gods and the new.

What in Teshvar is this strange glowing device with which I am communicating with thee?

Back