Chaos Flower

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Greetings Adventurers of Briarpass,

For two seasons we have; once again, had chaos brambles infecting woodland animals. This threat is one that I fear we must dispatch. If we wait until the start of next season then the chaos flower will have been planted for 3 seasons. At that time if history is any precedent the brambles will once again infect those who live near the forest. I suggest that this next gathering we dispatch the flower before it can grow in strength. Let me know your thoughts.

Many Thanks,
Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

If you know where it be, ah mean de root of de problem, d'en by all means ah'll memorize extra fire fo' you an we go weedin'.

Liddia,

The base clans are weakening and the tortoise is almost defeated, Winter will defend most of us but what remains of Little Brother could be lost forever. My spirit shelters Bear's as I have been there before but others will not last through spring.

Grimclaw

Wraith,
The Chaos Flower is planted near or inside of the Limpid Pool of Time.

Gimclaw,
What can we do other than dispach the Chaos Flower to help Little Brother? I and many others have heard his cries in the night. Is there a totem that we need to seak out, to protect Little Brother? I also heard the cries of a werewolf when the moon was not full the market day before last. Do they belong to Little Brother, or someone else? I would like to help you in any way that I can.

Thank You,
Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Dark Hunter seeks his hearts-blood. Little Brother regained strength recently for a time but strength ebbs away each night. My father speaks of spirits gone to sleep and now are beginning to awaken. I will hold Big Brother in check as long as it takes but many tasks lay ahead of the feather keeper if Little Brother is to be rescued.

If I should falter do not hesitate to kill me and have another, for a time, take what is mine.

Grimclaw

Back