Chapter question.

Are there any plans to have a chapter in Massachusetts? I know Deadlands is listed as haverhill, MA but they seem more of a NewHampsire chapter. Just curious. Thank you for your time.

LordArtimus said:
Are there any plans to have a chapter in Massachusetts? I know Deadlands is listed as haverhill, MA but they seem more of a NewHampsire chapter. Just curious. Thank you for your time.

No plans right now. With New Hampshire, Connecticut, northeastern Pennsylvania (near the NY border), New Jersey, and soon to begin Catskills and Lehigh Valley (southeastern PA), that's probably pushing it. We don't want to oversaturate. While on one hand, each chapter helps promote the other, they also compete in a small way too.

The solution, of course, is to build so big that it won't matter!

Ahhhh ok.. I was hoping that there would be a Chapter in MA. Or atleast one in the works. Thank you for the info though.

A lot of people come from Massachusetts or carpool from there to various East Coast chapters if you're looking to game, though!

The Ct chapter is what, 30 min from the ma border?

Sadly you are about half an hour from where the CT site used to be. But the new site is only about 90 min from you now. That's down right close.

I can't say enough good things about the new CT site and the same amazing game they have always provided. You should definitely give them a try...

Yeah CT used to be located in Ashby MA. We are now in Pomfret, CT, which is in the north easter most corner of CT, right near RI and MA.

--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
Yeah CT used to be located in Ashby MA. We are now in Pomfret, CT, which is in the north easter most corner of CT, right near RI and MA.

--bill
Ahhh ok. I'll keep that in mind.

Back