Chapter Swag!

Kitaruen

Knight
We are officially putting up a pre-order for chapter T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Calendars! This is partially a fundraiser but is mostly a genuine desire to bling folks out with chapter swag!! We all love the community of Alliance and our Chapter and desire to make it stronger!!

Leanne will be working on 2020 Calendars. You may submit pictures to her or speak to her about taking new photos if you want to be in it @purple_peach -These will be 8.5*5.5 full color calendars with 14 awesome pictures of our chapter! These calendars will be $10 each.

We also will have black T-shirts and Hoodies both with our Chapter Emblem available for sale. We will have a few for sale but most will be custom ordered. T-Shirts will be $20 each and Hoodies $55.

Paypal to robertdautovski@yahoo.com and make sure to list what items you are buying and what size if applicable. We will be accepting pre-orders up till August 16th. Our goal is to begin delivering items at the August 30th Weekend. Anyone who buys one of these items will gain a once ever bonus at the August or October event speak with Nate or Rob at event to find out what it is!
Discord.png

What sizes can the shirts and hoodies be made in?

What will the base color of the shirt be?

Would there be an option for a drawstring backpack? Or are we starting small? I would also love a coffee mug I could rock at work.

Amanda

I am working on having other swag options but shirts/hoodies/calendars are all thats available for now.

Back