Character History?

Vryan

Spellsword
Alliance General Manager
New Hampshire Staff
Hello,

I was just wondering if it would be worth it to submit my Character History before the next event (October). I won't be able to make it in November, so any character plot would be for October or next season. I'm just wondering if I should write it up and submit it to maybe get character plot this event, or if it's too late I'll think about it more and write it up later. Thank you for the help.

-Albert

Submit your character history early and often. The longer a plot team has it in their file the more likely it is that you'll get plot off of it. Also, send in writeups for between event activities, it allows the plot committee to give you info the other players might not have and get you tied into the main plotlines more easily. (As well as letting the plot folks know what your character and you would find fun) Spending 20 minutes writing a plot writeup or character history can sometimes get you a 2 hour mod or spawn a 5 year plotline, I've seen it happen. Better yet, when you're done writing your character history write a few mods and get on the plot team, plot people are awesome, just ask me or Dan.

-toddo, who writes for another chapter and is definitely not being slipped a fiver from Gary right now.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I wrote it up last night and submitted it.

Yes, character histories are welcome. Please send it both Dan and me.

Thanks,
Gary

Deadlands said:
Yes, character histories are welcome. Please send it both Dan and me.

Thanks,
Gary
Oh, I didn't know I need to send it to you as well. I'll get right on that.

I sent my character history to you, too. I hope you like it.

Back