Chibbi for Wynn Contest

Sir Wynn

Despite Jena's excellent efforts (see "chibbis in signatures"), The chibbi for Sir Wynn has not yet been found.
So, Ben/Wynn would like to hold a contest. For two weeks, he would like folks to post their proposed chibbis, and the person who designs and posts the best chibbi (as judged by Ben/Wynn) will receive a short filk song about his/her character of choice (one of your own characters, another's, or an NPC, if you like) done in the well-known Wynn Geffrin style. Please note, it doesn't have to be Wynn as he is now (Sir Wynn, Knight of the Harvest), but those who have known him longer can choose to represent him in any earlier incarnation (even Bard Wynn, the backstabbing, money-grubbing, smuggling storyteller).
Thank you,
Sir Wynn and Thrace :ugeek:

i think wynn may be unchibbiable...its like....so hard!!! hehehehe

and why aren't there fat chibbis?????? jeepers....

Are you calling Wynn fat?

no i'm caling ME fat...i would like to have a chibbi that is chubby...thank you very much :D

I tried to make one that was Wynn standing on a corner crying while I was holding Puriel. So now I must draw it in MS paint.

Holy crap, that's amazing.

WHOAH!!!!! COREY THAT"S A GOOD ONE!!!!

I like it, too!
And I like the pimpin' Wynn, too.

I knew you artist-types could really do it. How much longer does the contest have?

This was really hard! I think Jenna's right, the real trick is the hair :) Sadly, all beards are black, unless you want an octopus for a beard.

Anyways, the Wynn I designed is the Wynn I love best, the Wynn who sings and makes me happy no matter what crazy creature is trying to destroy us all!

I REALLY liked Stacey's, but still, I had to chime in, seeing as how it's the last few days of the contest...

Wynn, before the cares of nobility descended upon him. (Note the slightly obscured smuggling bag... Been a while since I've seen that. Or his bonny kilt...) :)

I'm waiting with baited breath to see who wins!
Stephanie

these are just too cute!!!

Greetings, all! Thank you for your artistic contributions. I've had a hard time deciding, especially since Mighty Whitey Utities' (Gavin's) entry so elegantly caught a seldom-seen quality of Wynn's character.
I'm going to have to call it a tie, between Corey and Stacey.
With an honorable mention going to Mike D.
Perhaps Corey and Stacey can choose together a character they would like me to write a song about? If not, I guess I'll owe them each one.
Just remember: Banana slugs are ineptly named, as they do NOT taste like bananas.
Love, Ben

Back