Chicago CMA is LIVE

Kitaruen

Knight
We are now LIVE IN THE CMA!!!

It is truly the dawn of a new age!!!

https://alliancedb.herokuapp.com/ Is the Link to access it. Players can request blankets, sign up for monthlies, and spend build all on their own with the new database. Please note all changes you make to a character are final (You have 1 hour from the time you make a change to reverse it-logistics has slightly longer than that)

Everyone should log in over the next few days and verify your account/gobbies/character are correct. IF they are not please email logistics@chicagoalliancelarp.com -If your character can not be found let us know we most likely need to update your email in the system. I guarantee we have missed some folks as the scale of this project is pretty intense!

We will be using the CMA for all future events so we have just under a month to get it shaken out before our one day. Patience as we get everything with it fully sorted is appreciated. If you need help understanding how to work the basic functions also please reach out!

See you all at the July 14th One Day!

(How many exclamations can I use in one post!!!)

Most folks who needed to be reset build wise have now been corrected. If you contacted us in the last couple days odds are you were not. (think that applies to 1 person only)

I just tried to blanket Big West but, I could not. Should we send logistics an e-mail or do you suggest we wait?

Thank You,
Amanda

As it has been stated the tech team is working on it and there will be an update on the Big West forum when it is available.

Thank you for the update.

Amanda

Blanketing Big West should now be available for anyone whom has the requisite 90GS. You are able to do so, with GS from any Chapter; however the full amount must be used. IE, you can use 90 Chicago or 90 HQ stamps. You *can not* use 60 Chicago and 30 SoMI.

If there are any questions or difficulties please let Logistics know and we will at least be able to direct you to who can address your specific issue.

Back