Chicago Event June 18-20

Perhaps

I'll be driving down again, I might have one seat open, but I expect to leave fairly early friday, and return rather late sunday

my b-day is the 20th won't be able to go. -dawson

I think that Adam and I are planning on going as well, if we do go then we will have room for at least 1 more, maybe 2

-Brent

I'd love to go, if people have room.

just found out birthday plans fell through. would love to NPC chicago again. it was a lot of fun... think it would be a good break from PCing as well. anyone who wouldn't mind me carpooling with... let me know. -dawson

well barring any unforeseen surprises tim and jenny as well as myself will be able to go. hope to see some familar faces.

David Raatz

At this point I know that Sarah, Me, and Paige will be riding down together. I am uncertain whether or not Brent will be going with Adam separately, although that it quite possible. I bet that if we had space for a 4th person we might be able to fit you into Paige's car Adam, I would check with Paige and Brent though.

No need to post a list or anything, just talk to folks you know, I'm sure you will be able to find a ride. :)

birthday bash sounds like a plan. i am on the 20th. gonna be 26... ouch. i feel old.
-dawson

Dawson,

If your going to make it to NPC let Rob know as soon as possible so we can prepare a special birthday card so you can give Andrew his special Birthday Rez. :p

J/K

Seriously, let Rob know if you will be NPCing so we can plan out as best as possible. Also if your going to PC, resend your character histories or a short paragraph about some things you'd love to see so we can make this fun for everyone. We have a big RP event planned again with death, sacrifice, heroics, monsters, and epic battles so we look forward to seeing all of you again.

Paul

THATS IT PAUL IM NOT COMING TO YOUR EVENT!

...there were not any references to rubber ducky's or cake on your list...and for that I will not boycott you!

-Brent

(serious note, Dawson and Andrew I think that you can hop in the car with Adam and I)

Amanda,

how's work going on the Were Duck costume? also do you have floaties for the river duck mod?

Katie,

don't forget the special baking project that we talked about.

Hey Brent.,

nope no rubber duckies or cake here. :)

Seriously,

We are always excited to see visitors come in. :)

Paul

Brent... would love to ride with you guys. Will let CHI staff know ASAP. Also a special birthday card sounds fun. I have an idea for one. -Dawson

Both Gabriel and I will be needing a carpooling car as well. Anyone have two spare seats?

Happy early birthday to Andrew and Dawson! - and Dawson you are old :) j/k
I planned for a while to give a shot at NPCing and going down to the Chicago event - it depends if I get this job I applied for (and keep searching for jobs as I am a recent college graduate - and not even joking this is the WORSE year for a college graduate)...anywho no one really cares about all that lol
I will reply later with an update :)

Back