Chicago Event June 18-20

My time off is not official yet, but I was told I would definitely get it. So I'm going to Chicago :D

I'd can maybe help arraign things but I can now confirm I will NOT be able to drive anyone down, although I could relieve pressure by giving up to two folks a ride back from Chicago. (as I'll not be driving directly down to chi-town)

i am on the fence about going, but it would give me a chance to NPC again, i love NPCing

We could use the NPCs or PCs depending on your poison.

We usually treat our NPCs pretty nicely, unless their Dawson... then we abuse as much as possible and make them play bloodball for a few hours. :p

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
make them play bloodball for a few hours. :p
Heck, you do that to the PCs as well! ;) How long were we playing, anyway?

I wish I could attend this event, but I unfortunately have a conflict. However, I think I'm going to use my very few gobbies I have in your chapter to blanket one of the days. How should I go about doing that, Paul?

Dawson, give me a call, we have room for you in the car that adam and i are taking. For everyone else, we still have one seat open, but thats all :) Hope to see you all at the event!

-Brent

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
AllianceCHI said:

I wish I could attend this event, but I unfortunately have a conflict. However, I think I'm going to use my very few gobbies I have in your chapter to blanket one of the days. How should I go about doing that, Paul?

To gobby the event, it costs 60 goblin stamps. You cannot get credit for a half event.

If you have the stamps to do so, or even want to know how many stamps you have, you contact me at waysidelogistics@gmail.com :)

EricMarsters said:
Gandian Ravenscroft said:
AllianceCHI said:

To gobby the event, it costs 60 goblin stamps. You cannot get credit for a half event.

If you have the stamps to do so, or even want to know how many stamps you have, you contact me at waysidelogistics@gmail.com :)
I believe I have 30, so oh well.

Dreamingfurther said:
At this point I know that Sarah, Me, and Paige will be riding down together. I am uncertain whether or not Brent will be going with Adam separately, although that it quite possible. I bet that if we had space for a 4th person we might be able to fit you into Paige's car Adam, I would check with Paige and Brent though.

No need to post a list or anything, just talk to folks you know, I'm sure you will be able to find a ride. :)

Who are all these people?! j/k lol - but seriously I don't know anyone's OOG names O_O Do we have two Adam's? I know we have two Dave's :)
-Denise (Eviana/Evi)

I think we actually have three or four Daves... Yes, we do have two Adams, the one you don't know is the guy who played the werewolf.
It'll take a while getting to know everyone, that's normal.

Fynwei said:
I think we actually have three or four Daves... Yes, we do have two Adams, the one you don't know is the guy who played the werewolf.
Thanks Fynwei :) I do remember Adam, he killed me! lol, but he is a very sweet guy, he apologized :D haha

I may be going to Chicago by myself (I would still like to go even though David cannot get off the time from work) I would love the company on the drive down to Chicago if there are still carpools being arranged. I myself have a car I could drive, it is a miniature SUV however and a bit of a gas guzzler, so the price of splitting gas may be a bit higher than a typical car :/

I am excited to try NPCing :D

Eviana said:
Fynwei said:
Thanks Fynwei :) I do remember Adam, he killed me! lol, but he is a very sweet guy, he apologized :D haha

I may be going to Chicago by myself (I would still like to go even though David cannot get off the time from work) I would love the company on the drive down to Chicago if there are still carpools being arranged. I myself have a car I could drive, it is a miniature SUV however and a bit of a gas guzzler, so the price of splitting gas may be a bit higher than a typical car :/

Make sure to have the other SoMN npcs teach you the 'signals' so I know when you have important loot :mrgreen: .

*Makes notes to send SoMN NPCs with Spirit Lock MIs that have horrible flaws*

Good Idea Dave! :)

Hey guys,

Please make sure you preregister! Earlier the better! Also, for those NPCing, please let me know, so we can write mods accordingly!

Thanks!

Rob Sachs
General Manager, Alliance LARP Chicago

Remember to request your card sent down if you are PCing mates, the numbers don't seem to be matching up yet and I just processed the requests I'm aware of!

Eviana said:
Fynwei said:

Just a note, I prefer going by David just to try and differentiate a bit. ;)

Kittey_Rin said:
Both Gabriel and I will be needing a carpooling car as well. Anyone have two spare seats?
Hey Maria do you and Kitty still need a ride?
I will be driving down with my brother (he got off work, huzzah!) and we have two extra seats. I have an ipod adapter in my car if you want to bring your ipod (my ipod is broken *tear*). I will also be sending a private message soon here...but feel free to contact me via my e-mail too at denisecheek@gmail.com

Guys, please make sure you check the Chicago OOG forums... I have a list of everyone that has prereged, either as NPC or PC. It seems that I'm missing many preregs, on both sides, from what it sounds like in this thread. Be sure to get in touch!

Rob Sachs

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've heard that Emma Berg and Dawson Davis were coming down... I even have Emma's card... but I haven't heard from either person... can anyone ask them to be in touch?

Rob Sachs

Back