Chicago July event

Have there been any developments on who is driving down? I would like to see who's driving and who has available space, that way I can see if anyone has the space/is willing to get me a ride. Either post here or contact me privately if you can give me a ride. I will be eternally thankful and, of course, chip in for gas.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Have there been any developments on who is driving down? I would like to see who's driving and who has available space, that way I can see if anyone has the space/is willing to get me a ride. Either post here or contact me privately if you can give me a ride. I will be eternally thankful and, of course, chip in for gas.

Same here.

I have a car, but I'd prefer not using it as it is old and crappy, but if push comes to shove I can probably use it.

Please save one more seat for Gabriel, as I think he's going as well.

Terrel said:
I have the weekend off and before I send in my Pre-reg I want to make sure I have a ride. Who is still available.
Same with me. I'd hate to end up not going just because there was zero organization.

I totally agree with Andrew. Anyone got space for Kitty and I?

Of the people that look like they are going I know Dave, me and denise have cars. Now I'd prefer not using my car, so dave how much room do you have? Though denise's car is a gas guzzler so I may say use my car before hers, sooo hmmmm.

Ok, so I got three spots in my car, and logic follows since I am in St. Cloud that I should take Maria and kitty. So that leaves one spot, who wants it?

If your taking 94 over, then if you could grab me on the way (94/694 and 252). However, I may yet not be going. I will let you know if I am not some time this week before Friday.

Forgive the ugly post still stuck in Chicago and on my phone, It looks like to me if Alexander can leave by noon, and crustal can pick up Andrew we'll have everyone accounted for.

does anyone have spare room, the people i was driving are backing out and i don't think I can afford driving only myself, so is there a spot open in someones car that i could tag along in?

Nathan,

I need you...you better be there :)

Hey, who all was going from your crew? so I can take them out of scaling etc?

I think it was Mike Hirl and Maria that can't make it, Ayne and Gabriel, Nathan, I SHOULD be able to squeeze you into the Dave-mobile, but that's going to limit room for gear.

...my name isn't spelled with an H.

I have next to no gear, as i will be NPCing, just my small mattress and sleeping bag, so ya. Denise has my number, what time are you guys leaving?

AllianceCHI said:
Nathan,

I need you...you better be there :)

Hey, who all was going from your crew? so I can take them out of scaling etc?

I'm trying my danm'dist to get there. Oh and remember, it tis lil' Jon =P

Back