Chicago Ride

deoman

Artisan
Hello,
I'm looking for a ride down to chicago as an NPC. If anyone has room, please contact me. I may be able to get a ride to you so you dont have to pick me up, and I am willing to pitch in my fair share of the gas money.

ya we need to start figuring out rides

The Dave-Mobile has regrettably reach capacity already :emo:

Ill be on my way home to very southern MN from fargo ND, so I can get dropped off at someones house if its on the way. I just need address, time of departure (approx.), and how much for gas.

deoman said:
Ill be on my way home to very southern MN from fargo ND, so I can get dropped off at someones house if its on the way. I just need address, time of departure (approx.), and how much for gas.

who you be??

charlotteraeker said:
deoman said:

who you be??

IG: I'm that biata that helped you slay 4 one armed kings and their 4 two armed servants
OOG: I'm Chris B. and I'll be NPCing

deoman said:
charlotteraeker said:
deoman said:

who you be??

IG: I'm that biata that helped you slay 4 one armed kings and their 4 two armed servants
OOG: I'm Chris B. and I'll be NPCing

k thanks. sorry i easily confuse myself on these things.

Dan I might take you up in your car. However, I need to ask Dave/Nate if they're going and what the plan is (since I went with them last time)

I need your number ryan, lol

yeah i know im going... probably with Dave C. that is usually how it goes... but i do need to talk to them as well.

Make sure you guys prereg! Not many have - and there's only a few days left to do so!

Pre-reg!!!

UPDATE!!

I now have a total of four people including myself in the van I'm taking, all of us are NPC's so I still have some space for people to ride along~~~~!!!!

I unexpectedly have an extra seat in the Dave-mobile going down, ideally leaving fairly early Friday so we can enjoy the drive. So if you need a ride let me know as soon as possible!

Ok I got work off! Yay! My boss is so sweet. Can not wait for Chicago! And I finally pre-regd.

Back