Chicago

Anyone going down to chicago? Looking to get a carpool set up. I can take maybe two others, or I'd be more than happy to chip in gas money riding along with someone else. I'll be starting from NE Minneapolis. Let me know if anyone is interested!

I'm going, but I think all my seats are taken (I tend to fill up fast)

Depending on how much stuff you've got you can ride down with me, Ryan, and Chris. I'll be heading down to crash overnight on thursday though, cause that'd be an ungodly hour to get up to go get everyone otherwise. Send me a message on here or facebook if you want to ride with us down there.

Peter Davis (Tork) is interested in a ride to Chicago. I am already claimed in a car that will be leaving early. (I like to have plenty of time to prepare) But Peter still needs a ride down. We are North St. Paul so not too far away.

MAke sure to prereg people.
I want NPCS!
And PCS! =D

Hey now, that's only if I'm able to go to Chicago... I need to figure out the whole time schedule, and you need a very empty vehicle, Kayla, as I doubt I'd be able to drive down.

Oh my goodness....

Nate, what are we going to do with all these NPCs?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yummy:

I love it!

and yes, make sure to Pre-reg!

Hey guys. I'm thinking about going.....more thinking will occur and when I reach a decision I'll let ya'll know. I'd love to car pool if I could. I would definitely PC which is exciting because I haven't done that in almost a year now. Ok, this was a not very informative post...

:D

Darkcrescent said:
Oh my goodness....

Nate, what are we going to do with all these NPCs?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yummy:

I love it!

and yes, make sure to Pre-reg!

Step 1) Your gonna come out.
Step 2) I'm gonna kill you.
Step 3) Your gonna drop loot.
Step 4) Your gonna respawn.

Rinse and Repeat.

See you guys in 9 days.

any npcs without loot that we find, we feed to the werebear....

Lurin said:
Bah, the werebear's not so scary without his fearsome jack russel kin with him. The NPCs can take him

Gorka is going, alreay got my ride, see you all there, Looking forward to killing you NPCs and Saving the lives of the PCs.

airkshil said:
Lurin said:
Bah, the werebear's not so scary without his fearsome jack russel kin with him. The NPCs can take him

They can try, but think of all that extra healing I'll have available, sides, Foss can wield the Azure blade now from what I hear.

I plan on going, but with the new job will not be able to leave the TC until 4-5pm.

Anyone want to car pool with those restrictions?

-Ryan

Hey Ryan I am in the cities and have to work until fiveish as well, I'd carpool with you if we would be coming back in time for me to work on monday morning too.

CaptainYork said:
Hey Ryan I am in the cities and have to work until fiveish as well, I'd carpool with you if we would be coming back in time for me to work on monday morning too.

Yeah I want to be back no later than say 6 or 7 on Sunday.

Back