Chicago

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
Who is going to Chicago april and how are you getting there?

I plan on going, and I'll be trying to hitch a ride with whoever's going to pick me up in Eau Claire along the way (which is often Dave).

Right now my Expected Car Load (pending verification) is

1. Dave G (nice of me to give myself a lift)
2. Alexander (I think I'm contractually obligated or something)
3. Amy George (Horray Chip!)
4. Ranee Johnson

Subject to change of course.

Ryan's Car-

1. Ryan Be the 2nd
2. Kyle
3. Carly
4. Nate

I'd like to go, but I need a ride.

Cus of no spot for me I'm gonna borrow a parent's car, now depending on responses I could have a 3 spots or I could have 5 spots if I get the van.

so anyone interested in the Rognli-mobile?

I will be driving to the April Chicago game, and have space for two!

OOO OO OOO ME ME ME Dibbs Called it!

Milady, if I may inquire, where would thou be leaving from, or wouldst thou be willing to pick one up such as myself and diverting from your path slightly? I could compensate thee gladly with extra gold if thou wouldst be willing to divert from the path slightly.

Imma be going to the Chicago April, but due to work schedules and such I won't be leaving until the evening around 6-7pm. I'll have a few slots in my vehicle probably.

My car has one opening currently.

My Car:

1. Me ^.^
2. Andrea
3. Courtney
4. Dan

I do charge $30 a seat to help pay for gas.

My car will be leaving at about 11:30 o'clock from St. Cloud.

Isn't anyone willing to bring me with at all? D:

I'm a little out of the way, but I will compensate an extra 20 or so dollars for going out of the way >.>

My car has...

1: Me
2: Teague
3: Doug
4: (If you are really desperate, and Teague is ok with getting really cozy, this spot is open... it is a 2-door Hatchback, so limited space!)

Sorry Ryan,

From St. Cloud it's quite a ways out of the way. Otherwise I would but it adds to much to our trip.

Also, unaware that we had 2 Andrea's D:

I am looking for a small area that i can fit into for the trip. I have a small bag, a blanket, and a pillow (most of which can sit on my lap if i have to). Please call me asap so i can plan accordingly. 630-201-1828.

Matt

Back