Chicken Soup?

justduffy

Artisan
As far as I know I'm running night shift in the tavern (11 PM - 6 AM or till I'm the last one awake and I clean up) I want to know if it is worth it should I do the chicken soup for this event or do you think it will be a waste of time. Anyone live in the area that can tell me the average temp of past years for the beginning of April? If it’s always warm enough then I won’t bother.
See you at the event.

It's cold at night in the mountains. You can pretty much bet that no matter what the daytime temp, night will be at least 20 degrees cooler, probably more in the spring and fall.

In the past, we used to have things like soup or chili for tavern late nights. Something hot and nutritious to keep you going... I think it would go over well.

Duffy, man I don't know what you put in that soup, but last event Ali was feeling really run down. She went to the tavern, had some of your soup and then she was like the energizer bunny! What are the odds I can bribe you with gobbies for a second batch of that stuff for NPC camp?

SOLD!!! that is definitely do-able. Tom H. was even sent in for a bowl and he said that it had magical restorative properties too. Yay for out of game revitalizing potion 30 production.

Insert request for chili here. Chicken soup is good and all, but man do I love chili. ight just bring a batch myself (asuming I can find cash).
--bill

Yeah dude. That would be awesome. I love the soup but Chili would make everything so good, especially cause I won't have to take tusks out to eat it lol.

I guess we'll have to order another porta-potty for Bill and Justin.

Yep, chili is supper dangerous.

if someone else wants to make and cook the chilly I'll serve it but as is im overloded in the kitchen as is!

Back