Chieftain Says

A tear o blood well to his eye for Kagan Garmok Stoneskull Buttercup Rockfist Stonebiter. He make Garmok's children own name and place in halls o death.... but not happen without da work o da folk who give us land, who give us much honor and join our ranks ta theirs.

You fight fur our peoples, and help heal our young warriors. For some, like Gabon and da other Bloodballers, it was in time, for others like my son... too late. We will remember who healed them, who braved to find da cure.... and we will honor those who showed their strengh of da field of war in Bloodball. We follow your honor both captain and scorer.

Warriors in blood we be for da strengh o da honorable bears a blade o earth against our foes. I look forward ta rending down threats to briarpass our home, and wayside, da home of our bigger family. We work with you for dis war.

Chieftain says he let da High Orcs out ta kill dis time and we kill in da direction da regent, Captain Ellie,Vanguardman Gabriel, and Wallwoman Naked Foxwlady point. You lead us in battles as though captains to us.

Our blades come home covered in the dust of the undead...

Roska

Thankyou Chieftain, if I may call you that. Thankyou for offering help and for the gifts that you gave to all of us last market day.

I would love to play BloodBall naked again anytime you have a tournament although i'm not sure I could compete with many of your clan.

Thankyou again for your aid.

I am not chieftain naked foxlady. I am first warrior.

You can fight in bloodball anytime you come to village.

Warrior Roska,

The strength of your children brings honor to your clan. I will fight by your side should you wish it.

-Thud

Back