Children of Autumn, Brothers and Sisters of First Forest!

SALUTATIONS BROTHER AND SISTER (since I only know of two of you) I have not seen either of you in a long time. I've been in the Forest learning how to do sky magics (don't tell Miss Tova) and if Miss Tova is reading this I won't use them around you if I can help it! I promise! Anyways...I heard there is a gathering of brothers and sisters in September in the land called Kaldairyah! WE SHOULD GO! I want to go. I don't dare go alone though so I'll try to go with other people from the Hollow who are going! I'm gonna try to be there to meet others who have awakened! COME WITH ME PLEEEEEZ. Akanis!! Tell Thorn. I haven't seen her in forever. I hope she didn't fall back to sleep!

Tempesta

Tempesta,

While I am not from the Hollow I would be happy to help you travel to Caldaria if you wish. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to continue our Very Important Discussion. I also have a few names to add to the list.

-Ms. Michiko

Tempesta,

I am afraid that I will be unable to travel with you to the lands of Caldaria. I must be elsewhere during that time. I do hope that I will see you at the upcoming gather in the hollow in two weeks time. If not then i wish you safety in your travels.

-Acanas

Back