Cho Ko Nu, Kendra I think its story time...

DracoIam

Spellsword
Whats all this about the original tribesmen and the four element things and why did the big guy want to bite both of you as well as Gaindian? Tell us the legion and what you know.

- Gorka

I want to know story too.

Quex

(Davion)

I will tell you a little of what I learned. A long time ago, the four elders (of whom one might call the barbarians) came together to summon sky magic. From what I gathered, they managed to do so, and each of them has turned into one of these great beasts. Lok and others encountered the one that turned into the fire beast and on the eve of the last market day, many of us encountered the lightning beast. The lightning beast wished to talk to Kendra and Chokonu because they themselves are tribesman.

-Hunter Davion

there's no way these could be the original elders is there? I mean why would they be here? Two of them at the same time? What did they turn into?

But that means they aren't vampires so Gaidian won't be trying to suck my blood instead of the ale I bring him. So thats good at least.

Please anyone continue the story.

- Gorka

They seemed to be vampires. I would still treat Gandian with caution for the time being.

-Davion

Ancient Elders...

Sky Magics...

True Potential...

Forsaken...

Me and Kendra be of different views of what happen. More need be learned before know who right.

-Cho Ko Nu

I want to know both views. Don't be fearful. We can speak privately, alone or the three of us if you wish. But I want to know everything I can.

- Gorka

Why would ancients want to call on ancestors and spirits, with no premission? How vampire involved? This is no good. Only special men like Hengin have permission from powerful shauman to use star magic. If I can I will help. Ancients were once men and need spitits, cleansed.

Quex

Quex Who is Hengin? I've only been in town for a short time but I believe I've heard his name before. Gorka curious.

If Hengin knows about the power those lightning and Fire guys have maybe he can help figure out what is happening to Gandian, stupid young elf.

We don't know if it was a Vampire but that Lighting thing wanted to bite Kendra's and Cho Ku Nu's necks.

Gandian did allow Bite, Something was transfered into Gandian. He's been changed somehow, don't know if good or bad yet.

Quex can you tell Gorka the legion of the first tribesmen? What did they become?

- Gorka

I do wish to speak to Hengin. Even if we not agree completely on sky magicks, I believe his advice will be helpful. I am very troubled with the ancient elders magicks showing up. If these are the elders themselves, I am not sure. But the magicks are just as bad. I feel this is a personal responsibility of all tribes people in the area, to stop this magick from hurting more, and to save Gandian from it if we can.

I want everyone to learn the lesson of sky magicks gone too far. Too much power corrupts the soul inside.

-Kendra

You speak to "save" me from the fate that I chose to bestow upon myself. The power of the Forsaken and the Chimera Spirits is incredible and possibly dangerous, yes, but I must connect to it if we are to gain any knowledge of what must be done. I will not let the town be hurt by anything I do, regardless of the power I achieve.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Possibly Forsaken

Gandian - Sound like necromancer defense of chaos magic. Many earth caster that claim innocent study of chaos end as necromancer.

Gorka - Hengin be powerful tribesman who use sky magic and some say he killed by other tribesmen, but others say he only in hiding until safe again. And me only tempted Forsaken with me neck so Forsaken talk more and we learn more about it. Me not stupid, me only pretend so get upper hand. It work for small time, but when he say "look me in eye" me know look away, then he know me know and attacked me. Gamblers say it "calling bluff" but until then me bluff work so good even Kendra thought me serious.

Kendra- We in agreement me think. There be reason our tribes not use sky magic, even if very tempting. Biata have bad effect from sky magic- maybe that be hint. Since beginning, we think it be sky magic ritual backlash against Ancient Elders that cause Great Tribe Divide and all problems for sky magics with tribes ever since. That what most tribes believe. But if what we saw really be ancient Elder, he also use powerful chaos magic like Chaos Storm. So, it may be chaos magic or other evil force that make Elders into Forsaken (after they master sky magics). Maybe it be evil force that made Ritual backlash on Elders, not sky magic. Or maybe that be what happen when too much sky magics. Both sides have chance be true. Until know more, it possible sky magic be good or sky magic may be bad- need get all tribes together and solve mystery.

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
Suddenly I hear so much speak of Hengin!

He has not been killed, he is not dead. I vas zhere at zhe point vhen Hengin valked avay from Hope's Reach, alive and vell. I vatched him go -- and ressurected shortly zhereafter... Since zhen, I have made finding him my own personal mission. Zhis past market day, I believe I came very close to discovering his vhereabouts, and next time, I vill find him. Vonce I do, I vill bring him back, vhere he needs to be.

~ Talitha Vashti

Cho ko nu, I will tell you this once: Do not compare me to a necromancer. I am insulted that you even use such an analogy with me. Much of the respect and honor I once had has been destroyed as of lat, but I still do not deserve that.

And you speak of a backlash. Has it ever crossed your mind that the Forsaken, regardless of whether they are these elders of which you speak, purposefully did this to themselves? I personally believe this to be the case, considering the ritual that legend tells us of granted the power of the Chimera Spirits to willing individuals. That is what I gathered from Jivah, and I'm sticking to it.

It was not the Celestial magic that made them turn to Chaos, it was something else. Something not known to us. Consider this: No matter how strong a person's Celestial magic may be, they cannot manifest a Chaos Storm. That is Earthen magic.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Gandian,
I do not believe you were in right mind when you made your first decision, with your guilt for thinking of bringing first Chimera and bad rumors of your character. Emotions clouded you, and the lure was too strong.
And you are not in right mind to argue now. You have been clearly blind by power and are now controlled by this thing. Your words hold no weight.
Gain what knowledge you can, Gandian, but mostly I hope you gain wisdom. We will not stop till you are out of the monster's grasp.

-Kendra

Gandian,

Me no try say you necromancer, me just try say be careful with magics that corrupt spirit, it be very dangerous and many not succeed. Me apologize for offend and know you reputation undeserved.

We have agreement in possibilities. Me know chaos is not celestial. But if evil force (chaos or sky) corrupt body, it can corrupt mind and make them say they did to self. It all very confusing with all possibilities. We do know whatever be now be evil and must stop it. But first need know cause, and that what we want ask Hengin about, but you also be great help and come too or at least write down for us.

Me think we talk about two different rituals. One me talk about is old tribesman legend of four tribesman elders who try seal away sky magic forever but failed for reason unknown. It opposite of want control sky magics.

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
I have been looking into Celestial Magic as of late. If you would be willing Gandian, I would like to speak with you next Market day both on the maters of your resent, affliction, and on your Celestial abilities. I would also like to reach across our troubled pasts and attempt to, mend what can be.

I would also like to hear more of this story. If there is a quiet moment for us gather and talk next market day that is. We could also speak on what has been happening with the corrupt, undead, and even the salamanders. I think some quiet time to reflect on all that has been happening as of late might help everyone.

Arrin Fillrith

Kendra_1stBarb said:
Gandian,
I do not believe you were in right mind when you made your first decision, with your guilt for thinking of bringing first Chimera and bad rumors of your character. Emotions clouded you, and the lure was too strong.
And you are not in right mind to argue now. You have been clearly blind by power and are now controlled by this thing. Your words hold no weight.
Gain what knowledge you can, Gandian, but mostly I hope you gain wisdom. We will not stop till you are out of the monster's grasp.
And what does pulling me from "out of the monster's grasp" entail? Am I to be incarcerated further, or what? To say that my words have no weight and that I am blinded by power does not really make me more accepting to this whole ordeal. I am not asking any of you to do what I did; I am asking you to let me see where it goes.

And Arrin, perhaps we could get together. Though perhaps the town at large may demand some form of explanation of this whole ordeal, and perhaps you will find out at that time.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Possibly Forsaken

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Though perhaps the town at large may demand some form of explanation of this whole ordeal, and perhaps you will find out at that time.

May Gandian? No, I'd say it's certain that several people, including myself, would like to have an explanation on what got into you. And I'm not just talking about this biting business here. Actions last marketday that bespoke of such rashness that I usually associate with the short lived, I daresay. And rather disquieting, considering some other aspects of the last marketdays' happenings.

But as for "Forsaken", no. If you'd been that, trust me, you wouldn't be getting treated so well. Of that, you can rest assured, from my own personal experience! You are just being treated with care, and while it might not seem like it, that is what is happening until we as a community can sort this situation out for yours and all concerned' safety.

- Tazoulti

**Edited for my lousy typo's

Back