Christmas Party with Larp Gift exchange - December 14th

Lurin

Duke
Come join us Saturday the 14th at 2 pm going until as late as we feel like it for a Larp Themed Christmas get together.

Festivities will be held at my Place at

14201 Aspen Avenue NE
Prior Lake, MN 55372

With organizational help from Larp Mom.

Food will be pot luck, so please bring a dish to share, and/or your favorite beverage.

We'll do doing an optional Larp Gift exchange under the following rules.

1.) All gifts must be valued at $15 or below (if you wish to donate your craft time that is fine)
2.) Gifts should avoid being Gender Specific (I don't really need any hair clips myself for example)
3.) Gifts should avoid being extremely common items (please no packages of Socks or 5-hour energy)
4.) All gifts should be wrapped in such a way as to not be obvious what they are.

We'll open gifts in an order determined by random lot. The rules for Gift openings are such that each opener my either keep what they just opened, OR trade it with the previous gift opener's item. (It's not uncommon for really popular gifts to pass down the line aways ^.^)

Are you coming? Drop a post here to let folks know, I'll try to keep up!

Attendees

1.) David G.
2.) Christina S.
3.) Josh S.
4.) Kayla
5.) Tim S.
6.) Jen S.
7.) Taylor W.
8.) Matt M.
9.) Alyssa W. + Others
10.) Vaughn W.
11.) Amy G (the Awesome Version).
12.) Carly B.
13.) Kyle S.

Probablies

14.) Alexander T.
15.) Jenny C.

Jeez I should have made this a module day

Last edited:
Josh and I are planning on going

I am planning on going as well. Will we be in costume for the partay?

While i'm not going to forbid it, no this is not planned as a costume party.

Hooray!!! We is going to have us a party!!

I am bringing an Alexander :)

Sorry, mandatory overtime until Christmas, so I'll have to miss it.

I said I was going and you didn't put me on the list Dave... Do you not love me? :'(

Carly and I will almost definitely be there. I'm not sure yet what food we're going to bring, but it's probably going to be some form of dessert.

Also hair clips are totally unisex.

Doug and I will be dropping by, though we won't be there right away because of the Hobbit!

The Hobbit? You should be seeing that at 10 PM this Thursday if yer a REAL fan ;-p

Back