Circles and cycles

Lost_Nation

Artisan
I were just wondering what folks like to use for circle of power type reps, in general and more specifically in battle or on short notice.

I've seen long term circles repped with chalk, duct tape, and rope lights among other things.

For "battle cast" circles I've made rings with sticks, used chalk, and rope. I recall a few folks who had these metal hoops they could kind of fold up, that would pop open when dropped to make a smallish circle, can't seem to remember where they said the hoops came from though.

I also seem to remember a story about someone dropping their pants to use the waistband as a cirle rep, but I can't really verify the truth in that :)

What has worked for other folks as "on the fly" circle reps? Do any long time circle casters have anything they'd recommend?

Lost_Nation said:
I also seem to remember a story about someone dropping their pants to use the waistband as a cirle rep, but I can't really verify the truth in that :)
I can. It was Matt WCV.

What has worked for other folks as "on the fly" circle reps? Do any long time circle casters have anything they'd recommend?
Splashing some water in a circle has worked in a pinch. Sometimes I've even used extinguished fire pits.

Someone dropped their belt only as a Circle phys rep once in the early years of Ashbury when the NPC demanded he hand over the treasure in his pouch and he said "Alright, let me get it off my belt..." (That was Ted, one of the Neumahcts)

hah! dropping pants for a circle rep sounds AMAZING! =)

I've heard of at least one girl using a very large skirt with an elastic waistband and pulling that down (with shorts underneath) to make a CoP. I've also seen gypsy scarves tied together. And the camp NJ usually uses is sandy enough that you can usually just drag your foot or use a stick to draw one.

piece of fabric cut into a circle either attached to the back of my cloak (so it takes about 1.5 sec to reach behind me, and drop it) or a piece of fabric weighted on the outside (sand) so that you just spin it and it lands perfectly in a circle are my two favs.

I've used my skirts (as my multi-skirted gypsy) and taken the first layer off and cast in a pinch, especially nice when it's my drawstring waist skirt, I can make it bigger to fit more people. ;)

Oh, yeah, I totally pulled the "Pants of Protection" move several years ago.
I've also seen someone book it to their cabin in the middle of a wave battle and come running back in with a pink hula-hoop.
A gypsy girl out here used to spin while dropping to her knees to flare out her skirts and use them as a circle.
I personally try to carry chalk on me any more (too many belts and scarves to drop the ol' pants in a hurry). It's also handy for emergency ward Ws.

~Matt, WCV

Re: Naruto 1-413

sztin10 said:
you can read free manga online
http://www.MaxManga.com

Naruto 1-413

Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. It was a powerful demon indeed; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village - the Fourth Hokage - defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a newly-born child, whose origins are as yet unknown. That child's name was Naruto Uzumaki.

please kill the spam

Sorry Toddo,

with the symp tomorrow all of the owners and Mike are pretty busy with last minute packing... and prepping for the weekend so we might be a little slow to react to spam for the remainder of the week. Please keep flaggin em and we will get to them.

Thanks,

Paul

Well I do believe I saw someone (Tetsu I believe) who used a belt as a COP rep on me just this past weekend.

Back