Clarification

Kittey_Rin

In one of the threads here in the Dreaming, I was accused of being a thief. As a healer, who NEEDS people to trust me in order to do my job, I find myself affronted and confused. I would like people who have an issue with me, who think me to be a 'thief', to please come forward and contact me either directly or through this thread and tell me why you think me a 'thief' and help me to get this situation sorted out.

My goal in this entire endeavor has been to gain trust, to be one of the best healers Gaiden has to offer. Since this has yet to be, I would like to lay people's fears, concerns, and accusations to rest as soon as possible.

~Aine
Healer of Gaiden

Aine.
I'm surprised that someone has called you a thief. I have adventured with you many times and and have grown to trust you.
I usually don't hang out with disreputable people and i am sure it is a mistake.
I trust Aine and Gabriel so much i trusted them with my loot from last market day, and never thought that anything of it.
I hope this gets sorted out.
And you are on your way to being one of the best healers in Gaden.
Crow
Healer

I would agree with Crow's sentiments. I saw Aine spending most of the battles we fought checking the wounded and providing much needed leadership to our lines in the midst of the chaos. It's highly unlikely that she would perform such ignoble actions as stealing from others that she was fighting alongside.

-Benjamin

You am be a t'ief. Dha I call ya one in fronta evraone. Ya be a t'ief from deat', ya steal spirits back from dha grip dhat deat' be slowly makin 'pon dhem as dhey lie on dha groun'.

Do ya bes' tah be dha t'ief dhat all deat' dread. It be dha way of Eart' magic, an from what I know of ya it am be ya way ta.

-Hengin dha Unforgiven
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Dear Aine,
I apologize that this has been blown out of proportion. Up until now, I never knew your name (so could not call you a thief). You are indeed the person I spoke of, but if you read carefully, you will notice I said that being a thief was only one possibility. It is unfortunate that some people believe that I accused you of being a thief, I was trying to keep it impersonal because there are many problems and I only had one first hand experience to draw upon. I'm sorry if this has in any way damaged your reputation as a law abiding citizen of Gaden. In the future, if anyone alludes to you as a thief, I will make sure to correct them -- as long as there is no evidence to the contrary (of course).
-Davion

Davion,

I find you to be a most perplexing individual. First, in one paragraph, you proclaim that you are sorry that you may have damaged Aine's reputation, but yet in the following paragraph proceed to disparage her in another way. An apology that would seem to be lacking in sincerity. And as Gandian has himself stated, I think you really should get your thinking straight and take a moment to reflect on your own actions - Please consider what effect your angry words are having on the individuals within our community.

Don't you think that perhaps a revision is in order?

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Master Blacksmith & Guardian of Hope's Reach

Back