Clean up day: Saturday, April 10th, 10:00am till done

KaiLan

Is there going to be a cleanup day for the NH site at some point in the near future? April is just around the corner (YAY!).

Re: Clean up day?

I wouldnt mind making that trip if i knew well enough in advance and it didnt conflict with anything

Haven't talked to Jaimi or Gary yet but the only two Sat. we have open are April 3rd and the 10th .
The 10th being the weekend before the faire day. So I am going to shoot for the 3rd.
We only have one big limb down this year and a lot of smaller ones down. The big one being right across the main mod path.
Mother nature decided that one of the trees didn't need a top any more.
I also need to touch base with Mike and Jenna as to when they want to do NPC Camp.
other than that the usual clean up that needs to be done in the spring.
So I will get back to everyone with a date and time
Deb

the 3rd of april is during the weekend of caldaria

Deb,

We were hoping for the 10th, if that works for you guys. Jaimi is going to call you soon. The only reason she hasn't already is because she just moved and has been a tad bit tied up.

either weekend will work for us Gary....just wasn't sure if the 10th would be good for you with the next weekend being the faire day.

Hey,

You can count me in for help too if i know what day to show up :D

-James aka Strago

I, too, offer my assistance on this day, providing nothing comes up and I have a way to get down.

Alright, Saturday on the 10th works. Spread the word.

Deb,

What time would be good to show up? Does 10:00 am work?

10am will work out fine....see you all there bring gloves..pine trees = pine pitch on the hands.......
have a great weekend all

Mike and I will be re-doing NPC camp and will need everyone out of it...don't plan on "hanging out" in the NPC garage...also...I have commandeered (sp?) Ben and Benjamin for my purposes >insert maniacal laughter here< also if you would like to assist me ie: willing to be put to good use and follow directions, feel free to join us

jeepers I sound like a wenchamadoodle don't I?! ha!

Don't worry. We have plenty of field and path clean up to which we must attend.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
Mike and I will be re-doing NPC camp and will need everyone out of it...don't plan on "hanging out" in the NPC garage...also...I have commandeered (sp?) Ben and Benjamin for my purposes >insert maniacal laughter here< also if you would like to assist me ie: willing to be put to good use and follow directions, feel free to join us

jeepers I sound like a wenchamadoodle don't I?! ha!

can u please define wenchamadoodle for me... context clues seem to be failing me :lol:

I can (and will) be there the 10th.

Everyone be sure to bring bug spray - I have pulled several ticks off the dogs already, and the mosquitoes were all over today.

Just wanted to say thank-you to everyone that showed up today..We got a lot done and talked about more things we wanted to do. you are all great.
See you next weekend.
Deb and Brian

Missions for this season:

Mod building

New celestial building

Clean out and light up the woods

oO... are you trying to prevent me from hiding in teh woods? no matter I will just have to take lessons from the rl ninja

dude I was literally just discussing underground tunnels with Nick (Az)

That is because I am a witch.

You must ask yourself: did I read your thoughts across the vast distance that seperates us, or did the strength of my psyche crash outwards like a thought tsunami and implant my visions in your mind as if they were your own?

Back