CLEAN UP DAY!!!

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Hello All,

We are having a clean up day this Sunday 8/2/09. Our main goal is to build the shower stalls, however there is a lot of woodland debris that needs to be picked up and stacked.

I would also like to go through NPC camp a bit and organize that as needed.

Gobbies will be awarded for work performed.

If you plan on attending, please ARRIVE NO EARLIER THAN 11:00AM, as a courtesy to the site owners.

Thank you very much and see you soon!

~Jaimi

I'll be around to help as long as i'm not forced to serve drinks LOL

I have to work. But I'm donating my car for the day so Mike can be there. Please no roofing in the dark this time. He currently has no broken fingers and both of his thumbnails and I'd like it to stay that way!

Do I get gobbies for lending him to you for the day? ;)

I approve the shower effort! And I can make the promise that I will be there... in spirit.

However, all the parts of me that could actually help will be in Chicago.

-Beccaku

phedre said:
I have to work. But I'm donating my car for the day so Mike can be there. Please no roofing in the dark this time. He currently has no broken fingers and both of his thumbnails and I'd like it to stay that way!

Do I get gobbies for lending him to you for the day? ;)

You get something else entirely different. It will be large, brownish in colour and smiles a lot....

And yeah, I think we sent him back with his fingers, no promise on the fingernails.

In all seriousness, for those of you that stuck it out in the rain, and helped to get the most solid shower stall ever built in creation to stand tall, if not a little crooked......you have my sincerest gratitude.

What a day it was. Thanks boys!

~Jaimi

Back