Coffee Tasting

tolgar undershaft

Artisan
San Francisco Staff
Sir Tolgar Undershaft Invites anyone who wishes, to a coffee tasting at the upcoming gather. If you would like to partake in this fun then I simply ask that you bring your own version of magic bean juice and a method of brewing you enjoy. Please have some details about the beans and brewing method you have used so that we can all take turns learning about the different ways this special bean can be enjoyed. I will bring a few beans and methods myself just in case. If you would like to join please let me know here so I can plan for just how many people we will have.

I have never brewed bean before, but I am very interested in tasting the differing kinds.

I should note, if you do love the bean but can't brew it then please comment you will be here and come anyways. I will make sure there is lots of coffee and snacks for all.

Greetings Sir Tolgar,

Thank you for your kind invitation. I would be pleased to participate, and will attempt to locate the ingredients necessary for bean juice brewed in the biata fashion, though my usual supplier has not been reliable of late. In any case, I shall certainly bring something to share.

Best,
Pluvianella Charbonneau

I shall love to participate! Bean Juice is fantastic and I'm always looking for an excuse to experiment with ingested liquids.
OOG- My wife is a barista and really wants to join in. She's bringing cold brew. I'm terribly unqualified.

Back