Coffin shield

Kazura

So, I fell in love with sword and board. Now I need a board. I want to make a coffin shield, but I am not quite sure where to start. I saw one that I really liked made with some kind of heavy duty pink insulation/closed foam. Could anyone give me recommendations/advice on dimensions and how to make a shield with whatever closed foam it was? I remember the shield I liked being quite thick, and can't for the life of me figure how 5/8in pipe insulation was put around the edges.

-Elissa

Big a printer? I just have access to a normal size one atm. No poster printers. But I have plenty of paper and ink.
--Elissa

I've got a couple dozen different shield patterns drawn up in AutoCAD, anyone with access to a 36" plotter could print full sized shield templates. :D

If you'd like I can email you a dimensioned drawning with some helpful instructions,

Unless you want to keep your trade secrets, how about posting some designs here on the forums? We can all use some creative nudges every once in a while. You might even see some pics from other chapters' events and go "Hey, cool! That's my shield design!"

Back