Cold Packs

Ikmoqs

At the end of last event i made an announcement that the HQ site is drastically low on cold packs. We started with 100 cold packs when the medical equipment was bought we are down to under 10. With the kids event coming up I'm almost sure we will be entirely out by the time the regular HQ event rolls around.

It has come to my attention however that the instant cold packs sold in drug stores are ridiculously overpriced at around $3-$4 a piece.
I can get a box of 50 small (5x6") packs for $30 and/or a box of 50 large (6x9") for $40 this is a much better price but has to be ordered asap so it can arrive before the event.

If you are interested in donating towards this goal please send me a PM.

Also with the frezzer now avalible on-site we are able to use reusable cold packs any donations of these would be appreciated but we really dont need more than say 3 so if you plan on donating one please PM me also.

Thank you in advance
-Cortni

Hey, all! I am bringing (trying to remember) 6 cold packs and 4 hot packs...they're the "chemical" kind - I found them at the local $1 [store] after the last event. If they're "good," I can get more...

- Kirsten :)

*bump* please donate to the med fund! Cortni can get a whole lot more equipment for the dollar buying in bulk than buying retail.

Back