Collecting Information from February Gather

Sita

Scholar
Friends and Allies -

Sunday morning got a bit... hectic... and we were unable to have our information meeting again.

I know there was some important info gathered throughout the weekend, and would like to share it out with everyone by this Saturday.
There are plans in the works that may hinge on your information, so even the smallest thing could be important.

If you have anything you would like to include in the information going out to the adventuring community, please contact me directly. It can get a bit loud here, and I do not wish to miss anything.

Thank you, and safe travels to you all,

Amory Thistleburr

A note that current plan timeline of events is.
Open tear, divide power, untwist twisted, and close tear.
Somewhere along that timeline will be deal with acolyte, but it's not a set position in the timeline. The rest pretty much must be in that order.

A note that current plan timeline of events is.
Open tear, divide power, untwist twisted, and close tear.
Somewhere along that timeline will be deal with acolyte, but it's not a set position in the timeline. The rest pretty much must be in that order.
Hopefully after "divide power".

During our scouting mission with Hengin and Zane we saw Quill and a twisted that was not a vulture with a big blue hat what looked like was making a deal because they shook hands with each other and where very excited about it. Then they both spirit recalled away.

What did the Twisted you saw look like? Skin color, markings, anything?

A reminder to be cautious about information shared here - anyone, including our enemies, can see what is shared here.

Back