Collecting Pictures

Hello!

I'm trying to collect as many NERO Seattle and Nero Oregon related pictures as possible. If anyone has links to online photo galleries, or any photo files they could email directly, I'd be much obliged!

Thanks a bunch!

~Hayley

hey there, did you ever get the pictures of Jax from the October event put up? I was thinking of using one of them as my icon, if that's okay *s*

Ellie al'Basteua;18548 said:
Hello!

I'm trying to collect as many NERO Seattle and Nero Oregon related pictures as possible. If anyone has links to online photo galleries, or any photo files they could email directly, I'd be much obliged!

Thanks a bunch!

~Hayley

Cerulean Jax;18555 said:
hey there, did you ever get the pictures of Jax from the October event put up? I was thinking of using one of them as my icon, if that's okay *s*

Emily actually posted them after the event for me, but it appears the NERO Seattle gallery has disapeared. Please send me a PM with your personal email addy, and I'll send you the pics of you.

Rossic;18568 said:
If you would like I'll Burn my entire collection to disk and mail it to you. It is at least a GB.

Let me know.

Rossic

YES!!!! Will you do that for me? In exchange, I'll do the same for you. ^_^

Ellie al'Basteua;18576 said:
Emily actually posted them after the event for me, but it appears the NERO Seattle gallery has disapeared. Please send me a PM with your personal email addy, and I'll send you the pics of you.

I thought I posted the NERO Oregon June event pictures :p

Eeps.

And also, I still have that CD with all the pictures you've taken on it. If you've lost those or something, I could get those to you.

~Em

Ellie al'Basteua;18577 said:
YES!!!! Will you do that for me? In exchange, I'll do the same for you. ^_^

Burned and ready, PM me the Address and I'll send it on its way.

Rossic

kasuni;18580 said:
I thought I posted the NERO Oregon June event pictures :p

Eeps.

And also, I still have that CD with all the pictures you've taken on it. If you've lost those or something, I could get those to you.

~Em

Oh shoot. Maybe you did. (I lost track) Oh well, I'll sent those pics to David via email.

Back