Colorado Medieval Festival Details

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!

This weekend is the Colorado Medieval Festival and Alliance Larp Denver needs your help!

Event: The Savage Woods - 1750 Savage Rd. Loveland, CO 80538
June 2,3,4
Friday 3-8pm
Sat-Sun 10am-6:30pm
Free to the first 50 Alliance members in costume
I have your tickets and will meet you all at the door at 9am! From there, I might assign one of you my ticket holder/passer outer at the door.
From the entrance, proceed to my large red and black tent. Our arena will be behind it.

Parking is free if you show up before 9am. Otherwise, it's $5.

Our details/Needs:
Friday- I could use a few people for the information table to spread the word for us. Like maybe 2-4. - Mike Messmer,

Saturday- Need a few to walk around and pass out flyers and talk the game up- 2 - Katie, Zach
Need table folks- 2-4 - Katie, Zach
Need NPCS - 6-10 - Zander, Ronica, Nissa,
Need one person to be the director/marshal- Mike Messmer
Need a few to go over the simple stat cards and safety rules.

Sunday - same.

Dress in your finest for the table folks! NPCs for the demo mod- wear npc black clothing as well as your finest for when you will be walking around in between mods, seeing the sights, getting food, etc... If you don't have any, then maybe walk around as a goblin or skeleton? LOL

MOD SLOTS- both days
11am-1pm
1:30-3:30
4:00-6:00

These will probably not take two hours to complete, so you should have plenty of time to walk around and also enjoy the fair in between mods!

Please post here and I will make a list for each day as they fill up!
Thx!

Friday:
Table:

Saturday:
Table:
NPCS-Mod:
Walkers:
Director/Marshal

Sunday:
Table:
NPCS-Mod:
Walkers:
Director/Marshal

THX!!
Jesse

Last edited:
I (Zander, a.k.a Blaidrym) am planing to be there Saturday for NPCing probably the whole day. I can definitely be there for the first two mod slots, and probably the third. Will let you know as soon as I can.
(Update): I can be there the whole day.

Last edited:
Both myself (Aikoll - Katie) and Zach (Captain Roberts) are willing to be wanderers with flyers on Saturday. We'd also be willing to switch with anyone at the booth who would like to go for a walk, and will likely have basic blacks with us as well just in case more NPCs are needed.

Because it will most likely be asked, it's 100 GS for a full day. We will also be assigning dragon stamps as well.

I can pull Director / Marshall duty for Saturday, and I can probably help out on Friday since its right down the road so to speak.
I was informed I have plans on Sunday though.

- Mike M

Hey Mike, I will have your ticket on me. If you like, I can meet you at the door at 2:45 Friday night, unless you plan on arriving later, in which case, you can ping me, and I can get the ticket to you. 908 451 2388

For the Saturday morning folks, I will meet you at the gate at 9am.

Jesse

Back