combat question

Love that movie... Arrrr..

You don't think the PCs should fight each other? Shoot boy! What you think they doing already?!

Dave said:
you are misquoting:

"And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, 'as greedy as a pig.' "

Ah, Snatch. Fun movie. =D

Would there be a system for non-locals to have match information so we can make bets on the fights?

Diera said:
You don't think the PCs should fight each other? Shoot boy! What you think they doing already?!

I just felt like throwing out the same comments that I heard when it was announced that the Guard was having a session of War Games.

Besides you and Holly, I think Mark and I were the only two PCs to get stuck in that mod for the whole thing.

You should have heard the conversation JP and I had sitting there watching that last session. :p

Avaran said:
Ah, Snatch. Fun movie. =D

Would there be a system for non-locals to have match information so we can make bets on the fights?
To bet you will prob have to show up, or have someone show up and bet for you. However as to those details, there will be sidebetting, but dont expect much in the way of odds untill there have been some baseline matches. Wins and losses will be recorded and in what catagorys, to bulid a system that can be posted about, if it all works out and has a lot of intrest.

As to what to fight, at this time mostly PC vs PC with some Player type NPCs involved as well. The fight types will start small and grow to fit the number of people who show up and have an intrest, as any level of the combat will have to have a min number of people in it to support its value. (Aka I wont hold the highest level of compation if there is only one person who can compeat, as that just wouldnt work well.)
Keep in mind also, that even tho for the most part I wont need NPCs, if someone wants to NPC I can make a NPC for them to fight in the games with. This is very good for you newer NPCs who want to get a little more practice in with diffrent types of combats.

dude, you hold those and i will fight in them, those sound fun.

Shane

Back