Come and Get S'more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liscious

Yetta and Magnus head to the Ogres Head, and settle into their usual table. Yetta has more items than ever to sell, and hopes to be of use to her fellow residents of Parson's Breach.

"Magnus, please remember what we discussed before... information is just as valuable as the shiny coins I like so much. You have developed some friendships in our time here, and I hope you will share with me any details you gain from conversations. There is so much happening these days and I want to be in the know. On another topic-- if you liked the fish special, I can see if they have more."

BABA YETTA'S HOUSE OF WIDGETS

Now with an even more efficient inventory system, to get what items you need even faster!

:thumbsup:

<from patrols in the streets and the Ogre's Head>

Yetta takes the note from Magnus, reads it silently to herself and then says "This is from someone who wishes to remain secretive-- do you want me to tell you what it says here or somewhere quieter?"

"sounds like a plan, lets discuss the note when we get back to our rooms" as Magnus gets ready to follow Yetta to with munch cradled in his arm.

Continued in PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back