Come One, Come All to Merchant's Row!

A fantastic parade of colors greets your eyes as you survey this parchment hanging on a community board near your home

Come, Come all you who have need for necessities and fancies alike! Adventurer Merchants who have braved the wilds for treasure and who are craftily skilled beyond compare are gathered along Merchant's Row, and are opening their shoppes just for you! Our esteemed location hosts the following fabulous proprietors!

• The Gruntled Dwarf by Master Crafter Gertrude
    • ((Production, Tagged Items, Phys Reps, Trinkets))
  • The Sparrow's Nest Snack Bar by Apprentice Councilor Eve
    • ((Baked Goods, Snacks, Beverages))
  • The Flaming Skull by Guildmaster Sam of The Company
    • ((Savories, Bar Food, Beverages, Local Gossip))
  • Mila's Magic and Mercantile by Madame Mila of the Crystal Dragon
    • ((Card Readings, Phys Reps, Armor, Trinkets))
  • The Bear Necessities by Adventurer Elias of Gavaria
    • ((Phys Reps, Pouches))
  • The Gloaming Rose by Housemother Adlao
    • ((Phys Reps, Massage, Trinkets, Snacks, Naps, Costuming))
  • Tuli’s Treasure Trove by Tuli the Mediocre Bard
    • ((Snacks, Beverages, Phys Reps, Weapons, Trinkets, Costuming))
  • The Dragon's Hoard by Willem Rivet
    • ((Production, Snacks, Phys Reps, Weapons, Trinkets, Costuming, Barter))
  • Heinricht's: Trinkets and Treats by Heinricht Hammer-Forged
    • ((Production, Tagged Items, Phys Reps, Trinkets, Snacks, Sweets, Beverages, Costuming))
  • The Memory Bakery by Aicha
    • ((Baked Goods))
  • Thymos Armory by Euthymia
    • ((Weapons, Leather goods))
  • The Scrolled Adverturer by Aramis Seablade
    • ((Maps and Battle magic scrolls))
  • Bole's Boules by Triska Bole
    • ((Baked goods, Maps))
  • Ghostly Goodies by Phantom
    • ((Baked goods))
  • The Grill by Fox
    • ((Hot Savory Snacks))
  • The Merchant League Co-Op by various artisans
Our fine shoppes will be located just inside the The Brownie's Edge Tavern. Come peruse our fine wares, ranging from potions to scrolls, savories to sweets, refreshment to tipples, and baubles to weapons!

Come! Merchant's Row- Dreaming Generic.png

Last edited:
gerty-online-advert (1).jpg
gerty_sandwichboard (2)1024_1.jpg
Feel Free to put in orders ahead of time or find me in the Adventure Capitalists'' Limited Circle of power.
-Gertrude Clayheart

Tuli’s Treasure Trove: Tasteful Trinkets is not going to be represented this Market. The Bard Tuli has some family business to attend to with her children. Yet, if anyone has orders, please send a message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings Friends!

Here is the List of Shoppes that will be present and open at the upcoming May 27th Market!
  • The Gruntled Dwarf
  • The Sparrow's Nest Snack Bar
  • The Flaming Skull
  • The Rosemont Grove Rustic Rummage
  • Tuli’s Treasure Trove
  • Heinricht's: Trinkets and Treats
  • The Memory Bakery
  • Boons and Baubles
  • Thymos Armory
((For a brief description of their wares, see the start of this thread!))

Last edited:
Greetings Friends!

Here is the List of Shoppes that will be present and open in Atupal at the upcoming July 22 Market:
  • The Gruntled Dwarf
  • The Flaming Skull
  • The Bear Necessities
  • The Gloaming Rose
  • Tuli’s Treasure Trove
  • The Dragon's Hoard
  • Heinricht's: Trinkets and Treats
  • Boons and Baubles
  • Thymos Armory
  • Bole's Boules
  • Bille Creek General Store
  • The Merchant League Co-Op
((For a brief description of their wares, see the start of this thread!))

On a Special Note: Merchant Madness
We, the merchants of Merchants' Row, will have a special hour where in we all will be present at our shoppes! Some of us may have special deals at that time too! This will be a good opportunity to reflect on your Spirit, and if you are ready for next round of adventures, come visit us for fare!

This hour shall be between 2p-3p, around the time that the Magics reset.

Also, let it be known to members of the The Merchant Guild that we have made progress on our endeavor secure protections for Merchants' Row- Please see Sam Gemclipper for more details on how to help make this happen this market!

Last edited:
Greetings Friends!

We Merchants will have an array of goods and services for you to peruse and enjoy! Our Row will be located in the vicinity of the Tavern. Some of us will post below about what you might find at our shoppes this October Market!

Also, let it be known to members of the The Merchant Guild that we have made progress on our endeavor secure protections for Merchants' Row- Please see a member of guild leadership for more details on how to help make this happen.

Gloaming Rose Offerings.png

Fine Wines by the bottle! Cranberry Blend or Ginger Mules by the tankard! Sweets and treats! Journals and magnifying glasses! Oddieities of all sorts and Soap for all your adventuring needs! Come stop by Heinricht's !!

Attachments

• Heinricht's Shop.jpg
    Heinricht's Shop.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 12
Dear Mistweaver Jonas,

We are eager to be of aid to you and your institution this coming market. We Merchants of Gavaria wish to cross the mists to bring our goods and services to Messhall M in order to provide whatever comforts, supplies, and amenity to the Frontier along the Blight.

We are hoping to have your approval to set up our shoppes in your encampment, and we are hoping to not impose or be a burden to the operations taking place there. Please let us know if we are welcome.

With humble deference,
Housemother Adlao

Last edited:
Housemother Adlao,

As this base is under Rathfallian territory, but not yet part of the city proper, permits are complicated in a way that no outsider should have to deal with. If you can give me an estimate of the number of individuals wishing to sell goods and their general wares, I can have the paperwork taken care of for you. That being said, we otherwise welcome you with open arms. I am quite certain the researchers and support staff will love to browse the wares of another land. An area will be designated for you once numbers have been ascertained. We look forward to seeing you soon.

As an aside, my title is Master Mistweaver I have worked long and hard for this title, having to breach the gap between worlds even to gain it. I would prefer to be called Master Weaver Jonas or just Jonas. Using only the term Mistweaver is a mockery of the position I have achieved. This is has been said by many of the unbounded and I believe to be a product of cultural differences, not a lack of respect or decorum on your part.

Master Mistweaver Jonas

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

I apologize deeply for the error, and I am grateful to you for your gracious correction. I am pleased to honour the years of service and accomplishment you have poured into life's work for the sake of your kingdom, and the expansion of your field.

It appears we will have 3-4 shoppe owners in attendance, each with their own booths; however, I will be minding the Merchant League Co-Op, which is a collection of wares from different vendors in the community in addition to my own stall.
  • The Gruntled Dwarf
  • The Bear Necessities
  • The Gloaming Rose
  • Fast Fox Food
  • The Merchant League Co-Op
We are grateful to you for arranging to have the the documentation taken care of on our behalf.

With gratitude,
Housemother Adlao-HM

P.S. Attached is a glimpse of the offerings at my shoppe!

Gloaming Rose Offerings (1).png

Mark me down for a bowl of noodles and some musubi. We'll chat more at the market.
-Ragnarok

And put me down for a massage Sat morning and a Spam Musubi Friday night.

Asher

Also, Master Mistweaver,

I was wondering; is your mistsphere also home to a rather pervasive, hardy, and delicious species that we call the S.P.A.M creature? I recall you being somewhat interested in both zoology and golem-craft.

They are a type of small, living construct that tend to flourish best in more dire, desolate, challenging ecosystems, like desert islands, volcanic calderas, dust bowls, sprawling suburbs, etc. They are long lived, and largely immune to most deadly things that would spoil or otherwise ruin other organic matter. I believe that this is reason why they are somewhat ubiquitous amidst the Mists: so far, I have found them in Prademar, Gavaria, Kaida Sanu, and I have heard rumors of elsewhere.

Most are feral, but some have been tamed. The word "S.P.A.M" is short for "Salinate Plated Animal Machine," which is mostly in reference to the salty, tender flesh contained within their metal armor shells. There appears to be many breeds of S.P.A.M. creatures who have adapted to their surroundings: some are more lean due to lack of resources, others are less salinized if their territory lacks natural sodium deposits like the sea, and some rarer iterations have developed more interesting features, such as capsaicin production to ward off predators, or even sweeter, tangier flavors in domesticated breeds.

They are hard to spot because of their speed and camouflage, but one can usually identify them by their obnoxious calls, which again, vary according variety, but have same vexing, loud repetition, like "KEK! KEK! KEK!" or "WOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOP!" It appears they use vocalizations to deter predators by sheer annoyance more than fear.

My people have learned to prepare these animal constructs into a variety of delicacies. In case I run out of my supply, I was hoping to find some in Rathfall, as the Blight, oddly enough, appears to be yet another ideal biome where they might have taken root.

Please let me know if you have encountered creature such as this, what you might have named it, and what sort of strange adaptations your species might taste like... I mean... display!

I look forward to your response!

Housemother Adlao- S.P.A.M. enthusiast

((This is totally just world building floof :3 ))

Last edited:
I... Am I to understand the musubi I.... consumed at the previous market day was flesh from one of these-- creatures? This is... This is most distressing. I had thought it was a mushroom gelatin as the consistency was... I do not feel quite well. I need a lie down.

Dramthin Hartsboon [erp]
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Housemother Adlao,

I do not know of any beast that matches this description in the areas that I have visited in the Grimmere Expanse. However if you believe the Blightlands may be a good habitat for them I strongly caution against eating any that you may find here. In fact I may have to put forth an edict for the camp against eating parts of the Blightlands, I do not need a plague from poor choices of consumption. If Keeper Dramthin's description is accurate we do have some potted meat that could probably work as a substitute should your stocks run low. It is a mash of leftover meat products, salted, then pressurized to sterilize and seal. It can be quite delicious for those without aversions to certain gelatinous textures. The fat tends to congeal during the process. I hope that helps.

Master Weaver Jonas

I... Am I to understand the musubi I.... consumed at the previous market day was flesh from one of these-- creatures? This is... This is most distressing. I had thought it was a mushroom gelatin as the consistency was... I do not feel quite well. I need a lie down.

Dramthin Hartsboon [erp]
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove
My dearest Dramthin,

Do take your Elfroot tea and rest. I did not mean to mislead- as learned as you are, I assumed you were familiar with Salinate Plated Animal Machines. It was untoward of me to not inform you. If it brings you any comfort, some schools of thought contend that they ought not to be classified as “meat” per se, instead as “other”.

Though it does bring us to an interesting juncture; did you enjoy your experience with my meat at the time? If your tastebuds and heart were so moved, why not broaden the horizons of your palate? It’s a new era! what with it being 522 and all, and while it is important to honor tradition and culture, I believe we should be chained to it. There are so many joys to be had in the world, and you, unlike many of us, have the years to explore them all.

Also, I have noticed you have been looking quite thin as of late, so I hope they have been providing for you at The University, lest I feel obliged to feed you.

With sincere concern,
Housemother Adlao- HM

I always thought that it stood for Stuff Posing As Meat. And that the stuff was a hodgepodge of fungi, fat, and left over meat. You learn something new everyday.

Baroness FallingStar

I am relieved and please to find out that no mushrooms are in the S.P.A.M. as that would prove quite deadly to me.

Returning to a more serious note, thank you for your guidance Jonas. I will ensure that no one eats anything they aught not to. There are those amongst us with... experimental appetites. I will not allow their curiosity to pose a threat to the safety of all, you have my word.

-Ragnarok

Back