Come say goodbye to Jesse Grabowski August 10

Hey all,

Our beloved Jesse Grabowski will be moving to Colorado in September. Our next event will be his last for the forseeable future. Come play the game one more time with him and interact with the heroic yet only slightly shady Derek Dreamweaver.

For those that haven't known him long, Jesse has been playing this game even longer than me.
He was there for the now mythical split from Nero International and is a founding father of Alliance Larp. Jesse was instrumental in creating Alliance Larp back in 1998 and much of what you play today is due to Jesse's contributions.

Personally, I would not want to miss this last opportunity to larp with this guy. I know I'll be there.

See you all soon,

Scott

Awww...

Ah well. You'll live closer to me Jesse. Means maybe we'll hang out. Or you should come to National before you leave.

Have fun in Colorado.

-Ali

What's with people moving out west? Isn't the gold rush over? Lol.

I'll be there.

Well, that settles it. Mouse will be there.

Jesse was one of the first people I knew IG as well, back when Derek rolled with Templeton and the Merchant's Guild.....

Good times. Thanks Scott and all for the warm farewells.
When I think back to my Nero days it is kind of strange how the time flew by so fast. I remember the very first game I played in Ravenholt. Then Derek :ninja: was born in Ashbury at the Labor Day opening weekend event in the early 90s. Wow... nuts. I think I've been playing for over 20 years. lol

It has been the cause for great revelry, fun, and amazing memories. These games have a way of having people walk in and out of our lives. I guess I'm one of them now. I regret not being more involved in recent years, but life has a way of doing funny things to us. Ok, I'm not going to get all misty eyed on ya, :( maybe Sunday when the reality hits me I might. lol :noway:

So, when does Alliance CO open Jesse? I'd fly out to play. :p

Alliance Colorado! :thumbsup:

I wish I had some pictures of Jesse back then, with his long blonde hair down to his arse. Anyway, Jesse, we'll reminisce next weekend!

Haha Aliiance Co eh?
It would definitely be something interesting to think about starting... however, it would be impossible to do it alone. I'd have to infiltrate other larps first (or comic book shops) and steal people. LOL

I can't make the event so consider this my well wishes.

Jesse,
You were one of people that made mystart in Alliance memorable. Over the subsequent 14 years your presence has always added to my enjoyment of the game, whichever side of the fence either of us was on. Best of luck in the new chapter of your life. You will be sorely missed.

---Mike E.

Back