Coming back home/Crafting

Jehyu,
could I perhaps request some endow potions and whatever hasn't been claim for cure mortal wounds?

Keallit said:
Jehyu,
could I perhaps request some endow potions and whatever hasn't been claim for cure mortal wounds?

I knew you'd miss being strong like an orc. I'll see what I ken do, but now that's more things than I can make with all the if ya gots room orders. Oh! Keallit, you should remind me to show you the new wand I made, it's really nice.

-Jehyu

Ooo I'll be sure to ask about it when I see you next! I'm in need of another wand

Okay, sorry I haven't dreamed for a bit, I've been traveling trying to get home in time, but it shouldn't be a problem, I'm not more than 4 days away and should be home around Tuesday night, if you want something dream to me by then so I can get your stuff done, I might get busy by that point because I've got about 5 days of work to do so I should be done just in time for the Gathering

Here's what I'm making

-Blacksmithing - full up except for arrows maybe, Got a super club to make, and Polearm number 3 for a client.
-Potions - 2 Cure Mortal wounds for Davion, 6 Endows for Keallit and 5 Magic Armor potions for Fredrick
-Alchemy - I'm making 40 cure light wounds...20 are already spoken for
Scroll Making - 4 Destroys and 4 Shatters, Because I'm back home and it's great! (only some of these are sold.

Can I change those 5 Magic Armors to 2 Spell Shields?

Fredrick

matrim1985 said:
Can I change those 5 Magic Armors to 2 Spell Shields?

Fredrick

Huh? um...yeah sure, I ken does that, I'll need to get more honey and less walnuts and spend some more time mixing instead of grinding and...huh? Yeah I'll do that 2 spells shields instead of the magic armors then.

-Jehyu

Thank you very much for all ze work you are putting in for this coming gathering. I greatly appreciate the endow potions. I will seek you out promptly upon arriving in town.

Keallit

This wagon is almost done, after that it's mostly on foot to my workshops I think, so um, if there is anything else people want, please let me know by the end of the night, otherwise as soon as i have most of the things done, I'll try to maybe sleep/dream again just in case there is something real last minute....

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

You are certainly one busy bunny.
We definitely benefit as a community by having you as a member.
I just wanted to let you know how much we as a group appreciate you and your efforts.

See you soon!

Hop with Honor,
~Victor

I'm just mixing some times and putting some stuff together.

...any one could do it, but um, I'm glad if having me do it helps everyone else focus on the important stuff.

-Jehyu

Back