Coming for a visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorcanine

After checking on a couple things Ash approaches the front gate of The Duchess Victoria's home. Approaching one of the front guards.
"Greetings, I was asked to come here to have a talk. If you could lead me to where I need to go that would be greatly appreciated." He says smiling.

The guards both nod to you and the one on the left says "Yes sir, follow me." He leads you around the side of the great house and out towards the stables and kennels. You can hear the barking of puppies up ahead. Shortly away from the kennels the guard stops and pointing up ahead to where you can a figure standing, says "Stig is just there sir." He gives a short bow and returns to his post.

"Lord Faystand"
Stig calls with a slight wave as he looks up to see his visitor. He motions for him too come join him as he ushers the pups into the kennel.
As Faystand reaches him Stig closes the gate and turns giving a slight bow.
"Is thanking for coming. Sorry for leaving after da things happen other night. Lose dem in crowd n vanting go think. How's things fair by you since den?"

"That is alright there wasn't much that could have been done at the Tavern after what happened. Things have been......" After looking around and thinking for a moment. "Interesting since then. But we should probably make sure there aren't any enemy ear's listening in on us."

Stigma nods in agreement
"Mmm. True. Not be too careful right now. 'specialy after vhat happened. Come ve valk n talk private"
Stig motions for the Lord to follow him. As they begin to walk stig reaches to his pocket and holds out his arm
"As sign good faith ... here ...."
((Gone to PM))

Rounding back to the front of the estate lord Faystand and Stig finish their chat. Walking through the front gate Stig nods to guards
"Back later. Ve going out"

Coming around the corner, Boris nods to Stig.
"I'll come along if you'll have me."

"Boris. Hey. Ya ve just going for some talks. But you company good if vanting come"
Stig says with a smile
"Dis lord faystand"
He looks to Ash
"Is Boris. Capt of her grace guard"
He looks back to boris
"Vill fill yous in on vay"
"

Boris gives a shallow bow.
"Well met Lord Feystand."

"Well met Boris, as long as you can be descrete you may come" Feystand says looking Boris up and down a bit uneasy.

The dwarf grins wolfishly.
"Of course, sir. Nothing but. "

"Then you are welcome to join. Now follow me I will explain on the way" Feystand says disappearing down a pathway.

"Time ta strech legs boris. S'go"
Stig pats his friend on the shoulder at they follow Lord Faystand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back