Coming for a visit

I will be planning to visit over the upcoming market, I was wondering if someone could let me know what is going on within your lands, and any thing that I should be concerned of when visiting.

- Cookie

Its been a lot of everything.
- We let a Djinn die, Halvar
- Magic Leeches sacked Arcadia
- Undeads Pirates were an issue
- Government vs Rebels in another Nation
- Old Capital of the world Viser discovered; also world originally called Visera.
- Dragons
- Here we are

Cass

Thanks Cass, those sound like interesting times.

- Cookie

Cookie,

A bit more recon on planar issues; as Dionisio said, the Life plane is being corrupted by Chaos to the point where an entire sea of Chaos has formed. Order elementals from all Foundation and Magisterium planes have converged on the Life plane to reestablish equilibrium, however this has caused issues on the other planes as well. Jamina and I spoke with some of the masters at the Tilmere Mage's Guild last market, and were made aware that about 1/4 of the Ice plane has been melted and destroyed by the plane of Flame. Also, the Lightning plane has encroached on the plane of Earth. The Mage's Guild speculates that this is a result of the absence of Order elementals.

-V

Dioniso and V, I’m a simple baker and don’t know much about planes, but I would be willing to help however I’m needed.

-Cookie

Cookie, may we ask for an introduction so we may know how best you can assist us?

~Baron Zihr of House Husky

Of course Baron Zihr, I am a visiting high Orc from lands to the south, I tend to run a small stall in Rathfall, and am able to fight along side others in any manner, but I tend to do so with my ax and shield. I do tend to tinker a little bit.

-Cookie

You will be most welcome, Cookie. I'm quite certain there will be work enough for your axe and shield, and coin to go around if your stall travels.

~Baron Zihr of House Husky

Back