Coming out again.

Enan

I thought maybe I'd come out to the Valley again to deliver some supplies that are needed to folks, I know it's kind of a war zone right now and I'm not much help with that kind of thing, but I can at least brew up and deliver some potions and other supplies.

Right now I'm gonna be really, really busy with stuff I'm already making, but if anyone needs some blacksmithing stuff I can still make that, I think everyone has all the arrows they need, but you never know. Um if you need something else I have a big stack of pick up specials (potions and alchemy that just gets you back on your feet). I have a decent number of varied gasses I think, I'll have to check specifics if you need anything. I do not have any enslavement antidotes or time to brew some, I really really wish I could and I promise I'm going to be practicing alchemy more soon so I won't have to tell people I can't brew enough of those because I know how important they can be.

Um lets see, I have some scrolls I made, spell shields, webs, plenty of flame bolts, I have a few disarms, repels and other random spells so if you need something ask me and I'll look and see (I won't have any elemental shields....sorry!)

um, other than that...last time I came out with Asher and it was just me and him in the cabin, and um, a trap blew him up one morning so I'd really appreciate it if someone maybe has a corner they aren't using I could sleep in so I don't explode in the morning with no one around? I usually use a bed but I think if I bring extra cloaks or something I'll probably be all right and I don't want to take anyone's spot.

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

You are always welcome to stay with the Order. We have a bunk and a ward.

-Cael

Durnic said:
Jehyu,

You are always welcome to stay with the Order. We have a bunk and a ward.

-Cael

and sometimes drinks, and food, and the occasional laugh.

-Snows

Thanks Cael I felt surprisingly safe while in Landfall, even with Snows in the cabin. Not that there is anything wrong with Snows, his smell just kinda puts me on edge.

I went through my supplies in case anyone needs stuff, I thought maybe I'd list what I had with prices so people could just look at see what they might want.

Alchemy Stuffs

Euphoria Antidotes (2) - 9 silvers a piece
Paste of Stickiness (3) - 3 Silvers a piece
Poison Shields (2) - 4 silvers a piece
Antidote (1) - 4 silvers

Gasses - Please make sure you know how to use these if you buy them, they can be dangerous!

Cause Light Damage -(2) - 2 Silvers - Good for seeing if that thing breathes!
Paranoia (5) - 2 Silver - Like the damage, good for seeing if something breathes, without making it as mad
Cause Damage - (2) - 3 Silvers a piece
Cause Serious Damage - (2) - 5 Silvers a piece
Dominate Gas (1) - Good for returning people to normal! 8 silvers
Feeblemind Gas (1) - For fighting or fun! 7 Silvers
Laugh Gas (2) - 5 Silvers a piece
Vertigo Gas (3) - 7 Silvers a piece
Nausea (2) - 6 Silvers a piece
Paralysis (1) - 9 silvers

Coatings - Includes free application to arrows, Great for putting on a throwing weapon or small club for a 'Stop it!' stick.
Vorpal Coating, Light (1) - 1 silver
Vorpal Coating (2) - 3 Silvers
Paranoia (1) - 3 Silvers
Laugh (2) - 6 Silvers
Sleep (1) - 8 silvers
Quicksilver (1) - 2 silvers

Scrolls
Spell Shields (7) - 5 Silvers a piece
Flamebolt (26) - 4 Silvers a piece
Destroy (6) - 7 Silvers a piece
Shatter (5) - 3 Silvers a piece
Repel (11) - 2 Silvers a piece

Lesser Investment (1) - 3 Silvers
Lightning Storm (2) - 6 Silvers a piece
Lightning Bolt (2) - 2 Silvers a piece
Light (3) - 1 Silver a piece
Shun (1) - 4 Silvers
Pin (1) - 2 Silvers
Awaken (1) - 4 Silvers
Web (5) - 5 Silvers a piece
Disarm (10) - 1 Silver a piece

Blacksmithing -

Arrows (1300) - 1 Copper a piece, sold in quivers of 20, Sorry I can't offer more but I've got a big order to fill already.
Bolts (600) - 1 Copper a piece, sold in quivers of 20, Same as above, I won't have time to make more, and I need to keep a few for myself
Silver Bolts (one quiver of 20) - 22 Silvers for the quiver - Coat them with Vorpals and go hunting for nasty things!
I have a good number of weapons, I think I'll sell most of them to local militias and stuff on Saturday, as they are getting heavy to drag around.
Armor suits - 30 stones (2) - 2 Gold a piece, 40 Stones - 2.8 Gold - Can be cut down to fit!

Potions

Bless (2) - 2 silvers a piece
Cure Light Wounds Potions and elixirs (73) - 1 Silver a piece

Whew, that's a big list, anyway there it is, let me know if you want something!

-Jehyu

Back