Coming out to the 3-day (maybe)

Enan

So i'm suddenly bit with a bug to travel and I'm looking at possibly coming up for the 3 day in two weeks. Is there someone who might be willing to pick me up from the airport Friday afternoon and drop me off monday-post game if I can make things work at the office? If so, I'd very much appreciate it and will work to confirm plans quickly!

-Dave G
Crazy Minnesotan guy.

PS - I'll try to remember checking this board, but I'm more active on the alliance main boards.

Hey Dave. I'm unfortunately coming from the opposite direction, but I wanted to point out the "Subscribe topic" link in the upper-left corner, that you can use to cause the forum to email you any responses this post gets. I hope you can make it!

It's looking closer to be possible, a follow up question, does anyone have an (ideally) pvc longsword rep I could borrow? A white blade would by most preferable to match the rep for my weapon as close as possible (possible a white cloth cover?)

I bring backup weapons. None are white though.

Thanks to everyone that was willing to help, unfortunately I was not able to swing the time away from work, I'm definitely going to find a time to visit as soon as I can, but it was not to be this weekend.

Sorry you can't make it out this time! Perhaps for our four-day over Labor Day weekend? : )

Back