Coming to claim my reward

TCplot3

I was promised by an elf named Rezzik that as a reward for helping adventurers in defeating the Lightning Lord I would receive a city. At that time it was full of vampires. I have waited and regained my strength and am ready to claim my reward. I want my city. I shall be there as soon as I can to claim my reward as was promised. Vampires or naught I want my people to travel there as soon as we can so that we may settle in before coldness and snow come. If I do not get what was promised, then I want the equivalent of. As in a city of our own. Be prepared for our arrival.

Jenna
Lightning Mage

Someone cleaned your city out of vampires and took up residence. Would you settle for a nice manor house?

So are you stating that I cannot have exactly what was promised me by you yourself? A manor house?? How am I going to fit so many people into one small place? I was promised a city for me and my people!!! That was the settled upon reward and that's what I want. So no Rezzik, a manor house will not work. If I cannot have the one promised me then I want one somewhere else. We are Mages not builders.
-Jenna
Lightning mage

My offer was good when I gave it. What fate you left the city to befall in the past five years is hardly a concern of mine. If you have squatters that is your responsibility. If I leave my house for five years and I come back to find that someone else has taken residence in it I would have to deal with it myself. I wouldn't go crying to the person who sold me the house in the first place. Sounds like you just need to clean house.

See that, Jenna? That's your place; Rezzik just put you in it. Thanks for playing, come back real soon now.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

Back