Coming to see all my friends in New Acarthia

Traceroo

Rogue
Hello to all my interesting Acarthian friends who I met among the Death's Isles!

My friend Tinder told me stories about New Acarthia that make it seem pretty good to visit. I'm on my way to see you there. I hear you got a lot of undead there. I will study the spells that turn those things into the ash it should be. You mix that up with some mud, make a nice paste, it makes a good mask for your face, actually, makes it real smooth. You'll see.

Tell my friend Captain Le Guard that I have been following this Great Serpentine Conspiracy! I will tell all my friends all about this when I am seeing you.

Hey, I could using an idea for where to sleep. I hear the fancy tavern there is not good for witch huts. Are there other places that are out of the winds and rains and undead and things that are good to build a tiny hut? The guilds are full of sleeping people already. I don't got a lot of money for some froufrou inn. I'm asking my friend Unayrah if maybe I can stay with her for a spell, but it's ifey.

I look you up, my friends, when I am in the big fancy town.

In peace,
~Lola

Greetings Lola,

I am Radulfr Torgard, Guildmaster of the Lamplight Guild. As you are new to these parts, you are welcome to come and stay in the Lamplight guild hall. There would be no charge, though I'm not sure there would be much room for a hut. As long as you take no issue with celestial magics you are welcome to stay with us, in our ward, under our Aspirant membership. It's really just a fancy way of saying visiting and learning about our guild. You can stay with us for up to three gathers before deciding if you'd like to join Lamplight. Let us know if we should save a bunk.

Sincerely,

Radulfr Torgard
Guildmaster and Blacksmith of Lamplight

The Lamplight Guild are just like all the Acarthian friends I have met, so nice, so generous! I pronounce blessings on the name of Radulfr Torgard, and all the Lamplight Guild: May fortune smile upon you in the saddest moment when you most need it! Kind Smith Man and I discussed particulars, and I can't be staying with the compassionate Lamplighters, though; it won't work out even though they are just the warmest people to me. I am still looking for a place to rest my head.

~Lola

If you are still looking for a place to stay Lola we have an extra bunk in Warchester's cabin. It won't be warded because it's in the area where our Biata and Barbarians sleep but it will be locked.

My friend Thorgrim the Unquenched, it is so good to know I will get to see you, too, very soon! Your name is now on the Good List! I will bring some nice hooch to thank you, and if you show me where it is, I will place some spirit stones at your threshold to scare away the bad things that wards keep out. I am real lucky to know so many people with open doors for friends. My friend Kaya invited me to stay in the fancy place with her and the baron who is from Bayenna, real nice digs. They have mapute - have you tried that drink? It is real good stuff. Kaya is one of the nicest Acarthians I know. You're all real good people. I can't wait to put to rest all the undead rising up their fancy graves in New Acarthia with you, and see if there is maybe some other adventure there, too. I will come find you if I hear of anything good, alright?

I am your friend,
~Lola

Back