coming to the area, and looking for a smith

Hello

I will be coming to the next gathering with my mate Neolani, and we will be needing a place to stay for a couple nights. If there is room for us somewhere, would appreciate the space to rest.

I am also looking for a smithy. For those who do not know me, I am an archer and I could use an couple extra bows and as many arrows as I can get a hold of. I tend to fire a lot of arrows and constantly needing re-supply. If there is a smithy or two that could help me out with these, I'd greatly appreciate the help. If you can help, please contact me privately at my private roost Lansirravenwood(AT)yahoo.com

I am looking forward to meeting one and all.

Nahani
8-point

I dunno about the place to stay, but I'm sure Socura can help make sure you got a place or sleep, how many arrows do ya need? I know Kit was still waiting on some, but I can make a lot of arrows if I'm focusing on it. Otherwise Thorador, or Tazoulti, or Igneous could all probably make them too.

How many bows did you want? Does they need to be supah strong?

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

Literally, as many arrows as can be had. I literally go through hundreds at a gathering and my supply is quite low right now, so as many as can be made. As for the bows, two should be suffice, and they don't need to be super strong or anything like that.

I look forward to meeting you.

Nahani
8-point

Actually, now that I think about, I should ask you Jehyu how many can you make in a single day focusing?

Thanks,

Nahani
8-point

Jehyu, Dont vorry about arrowz vor me. Az I vas actually going to zell them to Nahani. Zo make vhatever he needz, no need vor the middle man.

Kit

Um if I really focused? I dunno it depends on how much money you want to spend. I think that if ya want them for just da usual 1 copper a piece price I can make around...40 quivers a day, or 800 arrows, or 8 golds worth.

If you really want I can make some of them special too with some alchemy coatings? Like a make ya' sick, or make ya' dizzy coating. Or even really sharp. I think I could coat...20 arrows a day with the strong extra hurt you stuff, but that's another 4 gold per set of 20, so it gets expensive kinda quick.

Let me know!

-Jehyu

i believe 700 will suffice quite nicely and will last me quite a bit, thank you. As tempting as the special arrows are, this time I will have to take a pass. However, could you by chance make a couple of bows as well? It would be greatly appreciated.

Nahani
8-point

Yeah I ken make some bows, those aren't too hard, Did you want squishy bows like a crossbow thing, or bent wood bows? Did you need small ones or bigger ones, and did you want any of them to be supah strong for an extra 6 gold? The super strong ones you gotta break 3 times before it'll stick.

-Jehyu

some bent wood bows, long bows to be precise. I realistically cant afford to have them enhanced at this point.

Thanks for all the assistance

Nahani
8-point

Nahani,

I welcome you and your dear mate, Neolani, to our upcoming market day. Never fear, there is always room for more at my tavern in addition to plenty of food for weary travelers.

I look forward to your pending arrival.

Socora

Nalani, I will be heading up to the gathering myself. I am sure we can find someone there that will extend hospitality. The majority of the people there are friendly, and would have no problem helping keep people safe.

Back