Coming to the Closer?

TadRon

Spellsword
Hello folks :). I am posting up a request to put your name down here or email me at Rathnar22@hotmail.com if you plan on coming to the game in November. Plot has 4 week as of now to make the last event of the year special. This can be done much easier and we can give you much more personal plot for your group if we know you are coming beforehand. This just needs to be a checking in type thread not a 100% confirmed. If you think you are coming in November please let us know now so we can make this event the best of the year! Thanks all :).

Christopher

Nommeric will be there.

^ what he said

If people could also put what they are interested in doing, it would help with the plot personalization as well. Thanks.

I had a TON of fun on the Fey tea party mod. I would attend, should our gracious host throw another. I am also fully intent on helping Zeus in his endeavor.

Sal and I are planning on being there as well!

I'll be there. I'm most interested in riding in a wagon, eating delicious sausage, and reminding Thetford: "Under an Hour."

I really enjoy reading the boards to find out my plans :p. But yes, what Chris said, I plan on being there.

The vanguard doesn't have a official number as of yet, but it looks like from 5 to 8 people. Can I let you know in a week or so?

will be there and I also want to help zeus with his thing. these cards intrigue me. GAMBLING WHERE? HIGH STAKES EVEN BETTER. also want to help Lady Gwen with her issue and see where my proposal will lead to.

Razz propsed to Gwen!?...How does Garoth feel about that? Does he even know?...

Shar will not let his brother go without supervision. (and because he'd get bored otherwise.)

Back